Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 47,981 to 48,000 of 96,481

Tyranexx

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my fellow Chit-Chatters and anyone else who happens to drive by in their cyber mouse or touch wagon! Doubt I'll be online much today, so I figured I'd leave this while I have the chance.

@MarioLover92 Funny, I might also be a little biased since I was also born in the early 90s! XD 101 Dalmatians was another favorite of mine. Cruella is so well done; one of the later scenes in the film with her chasing down the puppies used to terrify me lol. I did see some of the folks in school, but we had a LOT of them at home. I think my parents still have a lot of the old VHS tapes, though I don't know if they still have a VCR player. Last I knew, they were having issues with their VCR/DVD player....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

BruceCM

Only seen the classic version of 101 Dalmatians, @Tyranexx.... That's not the version you're talking about, though?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

RR529

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope it's a good one.

Had a pretty decent Christmas movie/special lineup last night (with pizza, of course) to really get in the mood.

• National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
  • Elf
  • A Garfield Christmas
  • Ranma 1/2 episode 123, "a Xmas without Ranma"

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Anti-Matter

(head desk)
Untitled
I have to change All the background for my Avian Kickboxer calendar 2021 as after i evaluated again, it didn't look really satisfying. 😑
I browsed from Google image, to scoop out ideas of simple geometric patterns for rectangle size display as i ever did for my previous calendars. It will be take very long time to design 7 different simple backgrounds represent 7 color.
I quickly drew some sketches on blank paper to prepare the design i have to work as i only have 4 days left to finish both Ice Skate Boxer and Avian Kickboxer calendars. 😫
It felt like Home Alone late syndrome again.

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

@Eel His fluffiness is only around the ears and snout. On his belly and legs he has surprisingly little fur

After all they hibernate in the winter to survive but our little (fatso) does not know that he is never going to hibernate.

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Ah yeah, good old Cruella De Vil. She's a little...twisted, to put it lightly. XD That's cool you had a ton of them back then. Yeah it's most likely that we have DVD/blu-ray players these days, not so much VCRs. I actually have one around somewhere (I think it was from the late 90s though), last I knew it worked just fine. Wonder what happened with that VCR/DVD player - I had a few instances where the black tape would be stuck inside the VCR. Not a fun moment, lol.

@BruceCM Yeah, the version I was referring to was the animated one. Never saw the live-action one.

@Zuljaras That's cool - it's Sonic Claus! lol

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

BruceCM

Yeah, if I remember correctly, that live action version was not good, @MarioLover92.... Maybe others here have seen it to say?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Blooper987

Guys!! Guys!! Guys!! I just got a Super Nintendo with the original box and a bunch of games. I am sooooo happy!!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Sunsy

It's been awhile since I popped into this thread, but do want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

ogo79

@Zuljaras
wait ive been missing out here.
sonic is still doing well?
indeed he looks happy.
thats really awesome.
you did a good job.
merry christmas!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

Okay....
I will be very busy from 26 - 29 December 2020 to finish my both calendars 2021.
I have to take at least 11 hours in a day to work in front of my laptop.
I don't want late again like last year.
Wish me luck.

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

@BruceCM I was referring to the classic version, not the live-action film that released in the 90s with Glenn Close. Both are decent though. Seriously, in one of the later scenes of the animated film, she looks absolutely demented. XD

@Zuljaras Heh, love the hat! He looks quite festive.

@MarioLover92 "Twisted" is indeed one way to describe Cruella. XD "Insane" is another in my book. =3

The irony is I do have a few VHS tapes in storage, but no way to watch them. Maybe one day I'll track down a means to watch them...or I'll just sell them. Not a huge priority either way right now.

@Anti-Matter Good luck! Don't stress over them too much. Make sure to fit in some food and sleep.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

MPSSislit

@ThanosReXXX
Huh, that's odd. Why would they get rid of that? Do you know how long it's been gone for? I believe Anthony Dickens (or antdickens) said that he was going to redesign the UI for the comments at some point in the future (I thought it was going to be this year or next year).
I actually just guessed on the name "emoji tray".
Thanks for the offer, I'll let you (and others) when I can't figure the emoji's out.
I was trying to get the thinking face to work as well, but like you said it wasn't working.
@WoomyNNYes
If you haven't been using your Instagram account recently and you received that email, make sure to stay away from those emails at all costs, as they're most likely scams. I would contact Instagram, if the email you received isn't their email address, to see if they sent out an email recently. I don't have an Instagram account, but I've heard whenever you get something like stay away at all costs. 🤔

@Anti-Matter
Good luck with your calendars.
Also, take all the time you need for your calenders, no need to rush them.

This is for anyone:
Speaking of social media, did anyone see the news about Facebook that happened a couple of weeks ago? 🤔

Edited on by MPSSislit

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. 🤔
As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

BruceCM

Well, the animated one is certainly good, @Tyranexx .... & Glenn usually seems to pull off her roles well, so that's the most encouraging bit about that version

SW-4357-9287-0699

Anti-Matter

@SM3DASislit
I changed my mind by extended my deadline due to 3 January 2021 (yeah, late again) as i felt tired after working on my laptop for 7 hours. 😩
Not to mention i have to change again the backgrounds for my Avian Kickboxers calendar after i evaluated the result. 😩
Actually i got the good one after i completely changed the background with the new one. 😉
I spent several hours by playing Sly 3 PS3 after working on my calendar projects last Saturday. I can't work for more than straight 7 hours in front of my laptop during holiday. I need some rest and video games time too.

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

@SM3DASislit Thanks for looking out. Yeah, I am always on the lookout for phishing emails. So I didn't touch the email or use any links from it. I logged onto IG, and I can see notificaiton history, and the two "problems signing in" emails were there. So, the notifications appear legit. Things have been fine since then.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic