Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 48,001 to 48,020 of 96,490

Tyranexx

@BruceCM I was obsessed with both movies at one point lol. Kid me wanted everything in a spotted pattern. I even still have an old sheet I now use to cover some furniture I'm storing for my brother in my garage.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

MPSSislit

@Anti-Matter
That's good that you pushed back your deadline, you seemed to be stressing a lot and having to have too many 7+ hour days at your computer. šŸ¤”
Oh no, you have to change your background again.
Let's hope you stop having to change the calendar background, so you can put the finishing touches on your calendars. That's good that you got a good background once you changed it.
Yeah, we all need breaks every now and then, whether it's for school/work, or for other fun projects that can be time confusing.

@WoomyNNYes
Untitled
I figured you were the type of person that is cautious with unknown emails, but it's always a good reminder to remind others about potential spam or phishing emails. šŸ¤”
Interesting. That's good that everything is fine now.

Edited on by MPSSislit

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. šŸ¤”
As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Heavyarms55

I got Ring Fit Adventure for Christmas and...

I am so out of shape. XD

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Eel

Ah! I got that too.

Haven't been able to test it yet though.

I also got Captain Toad for the switch, and a set of those pro controller-looking joycon thingies. Both were really nice surprises.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Well, you can never have to many hedgehog pictures, so photograph away, far as I'm concerned...

@SM3DASislit Why they would get rid of it? Beats me, I've honestly got no idea whatsoever.

P.S.

Still a LOT of emoji usage in some comments, by the way...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

HotGoomba

I got Paper Mario Origami King.

Honestly a great game so far. I'm never going to get the chance to finish Spyro lol.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

MPSSislit

@ThanosReXXX
Okay, I was just curious if you knew, since I believe you've been on Nintendo Life for quite a few years.
Oops, I didn't realize I was still doing too many emojis in my comments. I'll continue to work on that.
Thanks for letting me know when still I'm doing too much in my responses.

As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

HotGoomba

Hey guys, you like my new profile picture?

Vinny

Hope to start 2021 playing my Wii like a true Wiintelectual, in the year this console turns 15. lol

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ThanosReXXX

@SM3DASislit Nope, sorry but I really don't know. I have indeed been here for quite a while, though: I've been lurking around here since 2007/2008, finally decided to become a member in 2012, and that emoji menu bar was only there for half as long, at most, since I was an member, at least: far as I can recall. I'm actually curious myself as to why they removed it, but I'm sure they had their reasons, regardless of whether or not these make sense to us...

@HotGoomba___Rebrand So, Super Garfield the pizza loving plumber cat, aye? Nice one.

By the way: I thought you were going to change your name back as well. What happened there? If you still want to, it can be done in an instant. All it takes is asking @Eel. Nicely, of course...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Tyranexx

How was everyone's Christmas? I ended up getting both Astral Chain and Luigi's Mansion 3 for the Switch. No clue when I'll get around to playing them. I might reserve LM3 for around Halloween, but we'll see. XD

HotGoomba___Rebrand wrote:

Hey guys, you like my new profile picture?

Love it! It combines two things I like, Mario and a certain lasagna-loving, Monday-hating cat. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

My reaction literally when found Madame Geisha Murray dancing on the Rioichi's place from Sly Cooper Thieves in Time PS3 = šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Anti-Matter

RR529

I just got my copy of Super Mario Manga Mania in the mail today, and since I get to work from home tomorrow thanks to an expected snow/ice storm I should be able to dig into it (as well as a couple other manga I have digitally on my Kindle Fire).

The only thing I can do work wise from home is answering phone calls (and since I'm the receptionist I just transfer to others 95% of the time), so it won't interfere with what I have to do work wise.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Sunsy

@Tyranexx My Christmas was good. Got a nice Trolls plush set (based off the DreamWorks movies), also got Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity, Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, and Giraffe and Annika for Christmas. Very happy to finally play a Hyrule Warriors game, wanted to play the Wii U one, but never got around to buying it.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas too.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

WoomyNNYes

@Sunsy I've been watching Girraffe and Annika for a month, hoping to catch it on sale, but it never got discounted.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Sunsy

@WoomyNNYes Cool, hope a sale happens. I'm not too far in it, all I did was finish the first dungeon, and I like it so far. I've been watching it since seeing the trailer on Steam, but it happens Switch got a nice physical release with the game, music CD, book, and patches (no not updates, actual patch set).

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

MPSSislit

@ThanosReXXX
Okay, thanks for letting me know, even though you didnā€™t know the answer.
Didnā€™t realize you been ā€œlurkingā€ since the mid-2000ā€™s. I only became a member this year, but Iā€™ve been ā€œlurkingā€ on Nintendo Life since 2015 (or 2016).
Huh interesting, so basically they got rid of it a bit after I started ā€œlurkingā€. Iā€™m sure we could ask Eel why they removed their emoji tray (or emoji menu bar). šŸ¤”
Also, I believe HotGoomba___Rebrand was asked by Eel about his name change, but HotGoomba___Rebrand said ā€œIā€™ll suffer until Januaryā€. (IIRC)

@HotGoomba___Rebrand
Nice profile pic. Did you make that or doc you just find it? Either way, itā€™s cool. I donā€™t believe Iā€™ve seen a Super Garfield before. šŸ¤”
Also, I hope you donā€™t mind me answering ThanosReXXXā€™s question for you.

@Tyranexx
My Christmas was good. Didnā€™t do a whole lot, but it was good.
If you donā€™t mind me asking, how was your Christmas? I ended getting Luigiā€™s Mansion 3 as well. Although, I havenā€™t gotten around to playing it yet, as Iā€™ve been playing 3D All Stars (and some Ninjala tossed in as well).

Hey @Eel, if you donā€™t mind me asking, do you know what happened to NintendoLifeā€™s emoji menu bar (or emoji tray)? Iā€™m asking because I donā€™t get why a site would remove their emoji menu bar.

Edited on by MPSSislit

As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!

HotGoomba

@SM3DASislit I didn't make it, I got it from someone on Twitter. I can give you their @ if you want. I will eventually draw my own profile picture however, but honestly, too tired to rn. And thanks.

I don't mind you answering ThanosReXXX' question btw, and yes that is true, I didn't accept a name change.

HotGoomba

@Tyranexx Thanks, I knew it was perfect the first time I saw it.

Anti-Matter

Yay...!
I got Sly Cooper: Thieves of Time PS3 just now. šŸ˜„
Untitled

Also, today (29 December 2020) is 1st Anniversary of my PS3 Slim White purchase day that i bought last year. šŸ˜„

Untitled

Last year i have only 2 starter PS3 games (Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time and Final Fantasy XIII).
Now i have 20 PS3 games and will keep growing until 30 PS3 games.
I built PS3 games library so quickly during year 2020.

To celebrate, i will play Sly Cooper: Thieves of Time today. šŸ˜€

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic