Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 48,001 to 48,020 of 49,655

Losermagnet

@Anti-Matter cute

Happy Thanksgiving to all 😁

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Anti-Matter

@NintendoByNature
I have never heard dudettes in English word. 😆

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Tyranexx

Happy Thanksgiving all! I hope that you and yours are all safe and healthy, and don't eat TOO much now.

@Eel No prob! Shame that your Azelf ran away. And I think you got in on the last raid I participated in, so no worries about missing further invites.

@Heavyarms55 Hey, no problem. Glad you could join in and caught both Azelf! I netted a few rare candies, but unfortunately the game seems to love dumping a ton of hyper potions I don't need into my lap lol. I usually trash the rest after healing my Pokemon. I prefer to keep max potions around.

@NintendoByNature Did your bird enjoy being the main attraction? Was he stuffed like everyone else?

Currently playing: LoZ: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Donkey Kong Country 3 (Wii U VC)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx he did his job today. Now I will nap and dream of what his relatives will be like next year

NintendoByNature

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx Oh yeah. I know that feeling. I have over 100 people on my list I never need more potions. Just send and open. A bunch of gifts and I am good.

Sometimes raid rewards are real lopsided. It can be very annoying.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

BabyYoda71

I already said Happy Thanksgiving, but now I need to say this...

Happy Turkey Day.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Vinny

I didn't know there were smart power strips you can connect to Wi-Fi. Now I know.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ogo79

@NintendoByNature
rip poor mislead turkey
Untitled

doom cereal
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Ah yes, the good ol' turkey coma. Successfully avoided that aftereffect this year, but it was rough!

@Heavyarms55 Between gifting and stop spins (though the latter depends on how many I visit in a given day), I'm rarely if ever hurting for potions. I've nearly ran out of revives more than once however.

I did manage to land a shiny Teddiursa earlier! It was the guaranteed first spawn of the day too. I think there was an event where a shiny Teddiursa was guaranteed a few months ago, but I missed out on it.

Currently playing: LoZ: Breath of the Wild (Switch), Donkey Kong Country 3 (Wii U VC)

Anti-Matter

I'm watching Dragon Quest Heroes 1 PS4 from Youtube, to get engaged with the gameplay as i have ever played Action RPG game like that from Dragon Quest Builders 2 and Kingdom Hearts.

I will name the male protagonist with my name David while the female protagonist i will name her Laura instead of her real name Aurora (Laura sounds fit for me by looking at her appearance and her accent)

The things i LOVE :
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx Oh very nice! If there was an event for teddy I missed it too. Before gifting I had serious trouble having enough revives and potions. I almost started using throwaway Pokemon on gyms. I am glad they made them easier to get. A huge part of what I like about PoGo is putting my shinys on gyms and seeing other people's shinys.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

ogo79

gotcha.
Untitled
its not below the waist by any means, but it dont matter.

doom cereal
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

It's dangerous to go alone!
Take this.
Untitled

The things i LOVE :
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Eel

explosive shoes are all fun and games until one detonates by accident

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@ogo79 Hey, man. What's up with your picture posting skills? All I see is a placeholder that says "Untitled"...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

@Eel
I like this better.

The things i LOVE :
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Tyranexx

Eel wrote:

explosive shoes are all fun and games until one detonates by accident

You mean I'm not supposed to use my TNT Sneakers for batting practice?....

....What about soccer?

@Heavyarms55 So healing items used to be harder to come by? The only items I had issues getting enough of towards the start of my AR Pokemon career were Pokeballs. The area where I initially started playing was on a trail system while exercising, and stops out there were few and far between. They've added some markers and signs since, so I might get back out there soon and submit a few stops now that players level 38 and up can do so.

Not gonna lie, I love putting up my shinies in gyms.

Eel

Soccer is fine as long as you tie the shoelaces properly.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HotGoomba___Rebrand

@Eel OHHHH so that's what I was doing wrong

Remember kids, as the god named Eggman said:

"I'M GONNA PISS ON THE MOON!"

i don't know if i can say piss on this site lol

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic