Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 46,721 to 46,740 of 46,975

Apportal

@Anti-Matter How's Moving Out? I thought it looked interesting, but I don't have anyone close to play it with, especially now since I don't want to meet with anybody. Is it worth the 25?

Apportal

Anti-Matter

@Apportal
I played with Assist Mode On to increase the time as i played the game alone (Solo play)
The gameplay concept was simple, grab the furnitures from house and moved to the trucks with some hurdles like Takeshi's Castle on some levels.
Very short game so perfect for time waster while waiting for long queue.
One thing i really love from that game was the music.
So 80's and i really love 80's music like that. 😍
The Ending credit music reminds me 80's Duck Tales opening theme or somewhat like that.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Favorite Rhythm games
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Pop'n Music
5. Beatmania IIDX
6. MaiMai
7. Taiko no Tatsujin
8. Dance Evolution
9. Sound Voltex
10. Mambo-A-Gogo

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ogo79

@Tyranexx
that pepper needs more roni.
but how does stuff like this even happen.
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
@Wavey84
i bet you had something to do with those pics above...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Apportal

@ogo79 I saw that last picture somewhere last year or something. I still think the person taking the did it for likes. No way an actual restaurant doesn’t know what “cheese on the side” means.

Edited on by Apportal

Apportal

Eel

They forgot to specify, it should've been "cheese on all sides"

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

@Apportal
can you explain this one please?
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

All about Stuffed Crust Pizza.

My Favorite Rhythm games
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Pop'n Music
5. Beatmania IIDX
6. MaiMai
7. Taiko no Tatsujin
8. Dance Evolution
9. Sound Voltex
10. Mambo-A-Gogo

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx Agreed on the need for polish, but I expected that of an early demo. I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55 / SW 4867-2891-2493#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

ogo79

@Apportal
hahaha

the_shpydar wrote:

Zuljaras

@Apportal This is my design. I drew it.

Look closely at his hammer.

Untitled

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

Zuljaras

@Ninfan the site is Ozone.bg and our currency is Bulgarian lev.

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

BruceCM

Well, they could announce that any time, @Tyranexx .... So, better start ASAP!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Anti-Matter

I found some 80's videos that shaped my childhood when i was kindergarten student.
I was raised by very masculine and very feminine things so that made me adore girlie games, cute games, boxing and six pack dudes. So i have both boy and girl side.
Let's see the Girlie video that shaped my feminine side.

Also i was hyped with Sailor Moon, Candy Candy, Magic Girl back when i was 6 grade student.

And also this Masculine video that made me fallin' in love with boxing.

My Favorite Rhythm games
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Pop'n Music
5. Beatmania IIDX
6. MaiMai
7. Taiko no Tatsujin
8. Dance Evolution
9. Sound Voltex
10. Mambo-A-Gogo

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Whoa, Jem and the Holograms is a great show. I remember binging this series on Netflix for the first time years ago as I never did see it as a kid.

Sunsy

WoomyNNYes

I was amazed. I've never seen a Nintendo direct or direct mini without pixel art games. There have been so many of those, it was nice to get a break. Today's games all looked beautiful.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Science liker
Extreme bicycle rider
(Nobody says "extreme". I said it to be silly.)
Switch user name: SpaceDandy
Playing: Rocket League, maybe 3D All-stars are or Micro Motor Racing X

Apportal

@WoomyNNYes yeah. That’s why games like The Touryst stand out. It’s a pixel game, but still gorgeous anyhow.

People make the lame “nostalgia” excuse when in reality it’s just easier that way. If you’re going to make a pixel game then just say it, don’t try and cover it up with excuses. That’ll decrease the odds of me buying it 10x.

Apportal

Apportal

Can I make a thread all about Virtual Reality gaming? I found a couple what old ones talking about that Nintendo games they can play with Vr, but none specifically about the genre. Just wanted to ask instead of getting another locked thread

Edited on by Apportal

Apportal

Grumblevolcano

@Heavyarms55 Bravely Default II demo was a shadow drop in the March Direct Mini.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic