Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 46,701 to 46,720 of 46,975

ogo79

@Wavey84
and yet in the transformers movie optimus dies

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

BruceCM

Then play it, @Tyranexx .... I was hardly saying you shouldn't!
I'm single & have no plans to change that, while I have hardly any social life offline for any chance of meeting anyone to change my mind

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Zuljaras

Such a nice discussion about relationships

I personally think that divorces should be made illegal. Just for fun. That way people who want to REALLY get married will have to think about that.

Why say "Until Death do us part" and NOT mean it?

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

Eel

The marriages will come with a ceremonial katana.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

Eel wrote:

Ah...
In Indonesia especially from Chinese descendant, the bride couples will do a ceremony by holding katana together, slice the giant tart cake gently from top to bottom as sign of together forever until death do them apart.

My Favorite Rhythm games
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Pop'n Music
5. Beatmania IIDX
6. MaiMai
7. Taiko no Tatsujin
8. Dance Evolution
9. Sound Voltex
10. Mambo-A-Gogo

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Zuljaras

Guys my retailer put this on their site

Untitled

They also do not make mistakes so this is not a placeholder.

The price is around 40$.

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

Apportal

@Zuljaras they don’t make mistakes? High exaggeration there I’d say. Everyone makes mistakes. Just because they don’t have a track record with one doesn’t mean they never will make one.

However, if it is true that would be awesome. And for 40$?! Nintendo, watch and learn! THIS is a true remaster!

Edited on by Apportal

Apportal

Zuljaras

@Apportal I meant that whatever they post on their site for pre-order was legit.

I got the Switch version of the Metro bundle 12 days BEFORE the release date

Also the pricing is normal for a remaster just like the 2 Assassins Creed games and the 2 Darksiders games on the Switch.

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

HobbitGamer

Anti-Matter wrote:

Eel wrote:

Ah...
In Indonesia especially from Chinese descendant, the bride couples will do a ceremony by holding katana together, slice the giant tart cake gently from top to bottom as sign of together forever until death do them apart.

Spoiler; It's originally from Rome, and that's not the meaning

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Wavey84

@ogo79
That chick from the movie The Breakfast club was right....when you get older, the soul dies. it's inevitable. muhaha.

Wavey84

Heavyarms55

So I finally got around to playing the Bravely Default 2 demo. It's been sitting on my Switch for... jeez months now? When did they release the demo?

Anyway, I'm pretty sold. If this is the state of the game for the demo, from months ago, it seems like it'll be a real solid classic JRPG experience. I like the look of Octopath Traveller more, but this still looks pretty good. And in the absence of another wonderful "HD2D" game, this should be a good time.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55 / SW 4867-2891-2493#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Ninfan

@Zuljaras what site did you see that prince of persia on and what is the currencey of bulgaria?

Ninfan

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

Anti-Matter

I started to play other Switch games after 12 weeks in a row playing ACNH.
I still play ACNH but not as longer as before while waiting for Ocober and November update.
My empty spot is ready for plating crops and new place after get updated.

My Favorite Rhythm games
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Pop'n Music
5. Beatmania IIDX
6. MaiMai
7. Taiko no Tatsujin
8. Dance Evolution
9. Sound Voltex
10. Mambo-A-Gogo

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Apportal

@Anti-Matter what other games have you played?

Mine's been a mix of Bug fables, Stardew Valley, Mario Odyssey, (After all the debate in the All-Stars thread), and Just Dance 2018. Felt like working out after feeling like a complete and total bum the last couple weeks.

Either JD2018 has a horrible selection, or I have a bad taste in music.

Edited on by Apportal

Apportal

Tyranexx

@ogo79 +1 for a Skeletor gif.

@Heavyarms55 I'm not really holding my breath, but I do still have the occasional fleeting shred of hope for humanity. Though this year especially has thrown even that rare optimism into doubt. Here's to hoping everything doesn't degrade even further after November 3rd!

The Bravely Default 2 demo was fairly decent. The game needed a bit of polishing at the time, and I was careful to outline my likes and dislikes from the demo. As well as what I previously liked about the two 3DS entries that was absent. Couldn't speak for Octopath Traveler in the survey as I haven't played it yet.

@BruceCM Oh, I will! My hope is to have played it by the time a release date for BotW 2 rolls around.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, Super Mario Odyssey

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Apportal

@Zuljaras I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but, I like your new profile pic. Is it from a video game or something original?

Apportal

Blooper987

@Apportal I rather likes JD 2018’s songlist. Every one since has been watered down with a ton of foreign songs. I get why but like 5 stinking K-Pop songs. Why?

It introduced me to Fight Club, Diggy, and Kissing Strangers which I still really like. The censoring on Nicki Minaj’s part is hilarious tho

Blooper987

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Apportal

@Blooper987 yeah, It's probably my taste in music then

I don.t care so much for the music, as long as the dancing's a bit fun I enjoy it.

Apportal

Anti-Matter

@Apportal
Just now i played Earthlock physical edition by SRG, Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu, Moving Out.

My Favorite Rhythm games
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Pop'n Music
5. Beatmania IIDX
6. MaiMai
7. Taiko no Tatsujin
8. Dance Evolution
9. Sound Voltex
10. Mambo-A-Gogo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic