Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 46,681 to 46,700 of 96,298

Heavyarms55

@Eel Sounds good to me. What's your name in Go? I try to nickname people so I can remember who is who, separate from the like 120 random's I have.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes Thanks dude that makes me feel better I have been looking for games that can help with that.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Tyranexx

@Heavyarms55 I was roaming quite a bit earlier on, so that could have been part of it. Still, I had had some luck at the park I was at before that. I finally decided to return to the downtown area, which helped lol.

Needless to say, I noticed that you were added in Pokemon Go and sent a gift your way!

If long distance trading was possible, I'd give you an extra shiny Marshtomp I have sitting around. I missed out on the Totodile C-day as well, but I caught one during a water event that ran late last year. Water Pokemon are hard to come by around here outside of the rain effect, so I was thrilled with that catch!

@Eel Nice! I've looked for a shiny Charmander on full odds, but haven't had any luck. I've had to trade for both it and Squirtle. I still need a shiny Bulbasaur and Cyndaquil. I've obtained the rest of the available shiny starters through sheer luck or their respective Community Day.

I don't believe I have you, nope. Here's my FC: 2893 5123 4771

I play most days and try to send gifts on those days, though with the Pokestop gift nerf that's going to get a little harder. I've ramped down how long I play outside of events.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Lindhardt

Is it just me or is the Kirby fan-base, like, the chillest fan-base out of all the Nintendo games. There's no complaining about the direction of the series (Paper Mario and Pokemon), no complaining about characters (Smash Bros), just cute Kirby appreciation. The Xenoblade Chronicles and mainline Mario series communities are pretty chill too.

Favorite Games:
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Portal 2
3. Hollow Knight
4. Fallout 4
5. Persona 4: Golden

kkslider5552000

Kirby exists to be largely casual, so its not surprising the fanbase isn't super intense.

I was actually really into that fandom more than a decade ago, and the only problems I had with it had nothing to do with any actual discussion on Kirby games really.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx That's always nice, getting a full odds shiny despite missing the events. I got my Bulbasaur that way.

Water Pokemon were very common where I lived in Japan but here in the Arizona 🏜 I almost never see them.

Annoying, same with psychic types, so I haven't been able to progress with the Victini quest.

WoomyNNYes

I saw ThanosRexxx's switch logged on for the first time in about a month+. So, he's alive , hopefully doing well.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Heavyarms55

@WoomyNNYes Unless whomever killed him stole his Switch and is taking all the Pokemon from his save file.

Ryu_Niiyama

@Lindhardt I’m not on the Kirby pulse but I thought there were some grumblings over Epic Yarn, Canvas Curse and Rainbow Curse.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

WoomyNNYes

Heavyarms55 wrote:

@WoomyNNYes Unless whomever killed him stole his Switch and is taking all the Pokemon from his save file.

@Heavyarms55 You're full of great ideas. That's why we like you, Heavy<3 haha (I know you're kidding) You can't kill ThanosREXXX, because deep down, he's inside of us all<3333 😇😇😇 And he was there all along 🤪

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Lindhardt

@Ryu_Niiyama I don't remember people complaining about those games. The only game I remember people being critical of was Star Allies.

Favorite Games:
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Portal 2
3. Hollow Knight
4. Fallout 4
5. Persona 4: Golden

Heavyarms55

@WoomyNNYes Is he an entity created by our united subconscious imagination?

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Tyranexx

ThanosReXXX made a Switch appearance, eh? I'll have to check my Switch's friend list next time I'm on. Poor guy has been inactive (presumably busy) for awhile.

@Heavyarms55 There are some trails near my job that I walk on sometimes; there's a bridge that spans a small river where a few water Pokemon spawn. I usually don't expect much from it but do occasionally find the rare water type there. I'd likely also have some luck at a nearby lake, but it's a little out of my way.

Psychic types are easier to an extent; said trails tend to have some Exeggcute spawns since they're mostly in a wooded area.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx Yeah, I never had issue with either type where I lived in Japan. Lots of rivers and water nearby and we had cloudy/rainy weather more than often enough, so I got spawns. But here in Arizona it's nothing but desert around here, and sunny/clear 98% of the time. I get a lot more fire type spawns though. At least it gives me a chance to hunt for a shiny Vulpix. Shiny Ninetails is one of the best shinys in my book.

Vinny

Did you guys know it's called GameCube because it's shaped like a cube and you can play games on it??😯

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Eel

My hometown is also completely dry, so there’s plenty of rock Pokémon going around.

This is a peninsula though, so water Pokémon do appear.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic