Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 44,781 to 44,800 of 96,447

BabyYoda71

@WoomyNNYes Yeah I saw a similar video last week! So cute.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

BabyYoda71

I might take a break for a while. Tomorrow, I’m leaving to go camping. So it will be like all those 3-day intervals I’ve been gone, but this time it will be 9 days. This one might have Wi- Fi but it might not. Even if so, I’ll be away from my device for the majority of the time, so I might comment once or twice in the morning.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

DenDen

@BabyYoshi12 have a great time!
Sometimes it’s good to be offline!

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Heavyarms55

It's amazing how quickly things build up. Moving isn't easy to do when you want to move. This is making me want to get black out drunk...

@Anti-Matter Via steroids?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

@Heavyarms55
Maybe. 😅

Btw, i need Japanese style grave stone and Western style grave stone for building a graveyard on my island.
I will pay a lot for each grave stone i get since i haven't got the recipes yet.

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter I'm pretty sure they are DIY items. I could craft them for you, but I don't have extra DIYs for them.

I'm busy getting drunk and trying not to cry about moving when I don't want to, as well as hoping and praying that nothing goes horribly wrong.

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras WHAAAT??? You DON'T drink? Well, that explains you not caring for E3...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Heavyarms55

@Zuljaras What if I get to the airport and they tell me I can't bring my extra suitcases? Even though I am willing to pay? What if I'm exposed to COVID and can't fly? I don't have an apartment to return to. What if something goes wrong and my luggage is lost? What if what if what if? I can't stop myself, I'm imagining everything going wrong and it's making me sick.

I hate this. I'd never leave if I had a choice.

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras About the not drinking, you mean? Mostly joking, but with a kernel of truth (and perhaps a bit of stereo-typing): I've honestly never met someone from an Eastern European country, who doesn't like a healthy intake of beer, wine or any other kind of alcohol, so it came across as something you don't hear every day. Meant no offense, though.

As for E3: it's the focus and compactness of the event and showcases that creates the hype, tension and buzz, both in gamers and in gaming media and gaming companies, so a bunch of individual videos spread thin across several months could never replace that, regardless of personal opinions and/or preferences. I'm obviously looking at it from a business point of view, and with my sales & marketing glasses on. And perhaps needless to say, also not just from a "what did Nintendo have to show" point of view, but for the ENTIRE gaming industry.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Zuljaras

@ThanosReXXX I know what you mean about the drinking. I do not know one person that does not drink at least beer.

My on the other hand drunk alcohol in the past but not anymore. I just do not see reason in it except for the "cheers" part

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Ah, well, to each their own, so good on you. Personally, I don't think that there needs to be a specific "reason" for people to enjoy whatever it is that they want to enjoy, whether that's drinks, food, smoking wares or bed partners...

Life's too short as it is, already, so we better enjoy it while we're here. As for me: I only drink on Saturday's, or perhaps the odd Friday, when there's a birthday or party or something, and I never binge drink, so I just do it because I enjoy the taste of it. So, a nice cold beer on a hot day, and otherwise, a couple of Bacardi Cola's, usually never more than three on one night, and four at the most.

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Oh, I've had quite a few of those events happen to me when I was quite a bit younger, but I'm long over that now. Hence the no binge-drinking, but just really savoring/enjoying the moment, making it last longer and having it be a more conscious experience instead of simply just the umpteenth drunken stupor...

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras But... but, there's SO many different kinds. How would you know for SURE?

@BabyYoshi12 Only a small percentage of alcohol is fizzy, so that's no excuse, good sir...

ThanosReXXX

@BabyYoshi12 Are you, though?

DenDen

@Heavyarms55 why do you need to leave?

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic