Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 44,761 to 44,780 of 96,488

porto

@Eel I’m taking it I disturbed you then? LOL sorry dude

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

ThanosReXXX

@Eel It certainly sometimes feels like it's been that long...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Eel

It's been at least several years now, that's for sure. That's a lifetime in internet years.

Apportal wrote:

@Eel I’m taking it I disturbed you then? LOL sorry dude

Huh?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Eel So... internet years are like... dog years?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

BruceCM

It's been so long he doesn't actually remember but rather than just saying so ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

ThanosReXXX

@Eel Haha, actually a pretty good metaphor, seeing as automation/IT tech is developing/evolving so fast, so you might just be on to something there. Perhaps you should copyright that phrase. In today's crazy society, that wouldn't even be beyond the impossible...

BruceCM

But can you pet the dog .... ?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

ThanosReXXX

@Eel Yeah, probably. Over the years, I've also already seen people use my signature/tag line, so anything nefarious is possible on the good old interwebs...

ThanosReXXX

@Link-Hero Don't worry, I won't hold it against you...

porto

@Eel sorry, just a joke. I said in my previous comment that I didn’t want to disturb you, and then you didn’t give me a direct answer so I thought I annoyed you or something. Sorry, I’m super insecure. Hehe

porto

DenDen

Wow eel is thousand of years old didn’t know that

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

BabyYoda71

I’m 2 1/2 months old here. So that’s about a year in Internet years I’m guessing? 🤪

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

BabyYoda71

On the topic of tagline’s, @Apportal’s is the best!! I pretended to be a Goose when I was a kid.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

porto

@BabyYoshi12

Same here lol. I remember always getting a sore throat cause I wouldn’t stop honking, and a lot of time-outs because of it 😂

porto

Anti-Matter

Untitled

My favorite channel. 😛
I was surprised there was a Bodybuilding channel from TV on ACNH.
It showed how to get six packs.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic