FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Anti-Matter

@PrincessAzunyan
Um...
Something else i have to add.
I am not a fan of Moe girls that targeted for male audiences. 😅
I prefer Free Iwatobi dudes with their six pack bodies. 😁
As you can see from my avatar. I drew Chibi six pack dude. Something cute and Chibi like Animal Crossing or MySims are my things.
But i comfort enough to play Girlie Fashion games such as Style Savvy or Nicola Kanshuu.
They are pretty girls that targeted for girl audiences.
That's the difference between girl characters marketed toward male audiences and female audiences, something that i learnt from Tyra Banks on America's Next Top Model cycle 8 when she explained the difference of Male magazine and Woman magazine. Girls character for male audiences selling the sexiness while girls character for female audiences selling fashion, fantasy and prettiness.

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter FEAR, short for: False Evidence Appearing Real.
Allowing yourself and your life to be led by fear is not only dumb, but very, VERY wrong, because it'll keep you stuck in whatever situation you are, without you ever being able to move forward.

Now THAT is some real Yoda shizzle...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

WoomyNNYes

@ThanosReXXX I have a fear of surfing dolphins 🤪🤪🤪 (see video)

Anyone else reading, my brother caught this last week at the beach, at Hatteras Island at 19 seconds in. I'm bummed I missed the moment. It's brief, pretty cool, though. (dolphins surfing inside the waves)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

I have checked my gameplay hours of Animal Crossing New Horizons and....
Wow !! 😮
Untitled

I have played ACNH for more than 215 hours within 30 days in a row since i bought the game on 27 June 2020. 😀
Here is my passport.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

I hate it that switch doesn't show exact play times. It gives a vague "or more" answer. I know 3ds had it really easy to look up. Wii u was somewhat similar. Not sure why we can see exactly how long a particular game has been opened for

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

Taking a light internet break for a few days. Need some time to decompress a little and take a break from my normal web cycle. I'm off work this week and going on vacation (nearby) with my fam. My activity should ramp back up next weekend.

NintendoByNature wrote:

I hate it that switch doesn't show exact play times. It gives a vague "or more" answer. I know 3ds had it really easy to look up. Wii u was somewhat similar. Not sure why we can see exactly how long a particular game has been opened for

This is one of the oddities that I don't care for on the Switch after spending quite a bit of time with those platforms. A general estimate is okay sometimes, but there have been situations where I really wanted to know my exact time clocked on a game.

Overall I love the Switch. I must be old or something, because in a minority of cases I think some of what came before did things better. Waves cane

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Enjoy your vacation! Have a good one, and stay healthy.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

porto

@NintendoByNature I hate how it doesn’t show you your playtime until like 2 weeks later. I find it very unappealing.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx Have fun on your trip! Doing anything fun or just hanging out?

Yea its an odd choice I cant get behind. Its not like nitnendo never implemented it before, so why omit it from the switch? For instance, I just finished Paper mario TOK and I have no idea how long it took me. Maybe 20 hours? Not even sure.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@Apportal yea, what's even stranger is I have games that say 5 or more hours but I just put loads of time into paper mario with nothing to show 🤔

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 Thanks! Some precautions have been put in place in an attempt to keep things relatively germ-free.

@NintendoByNature Thanks! I'd prefer to hang out, but the rest of my family is more of the show sort, so we'll fit in a couple of those. Thankfully a lot of the venues have special precautions in place. Some museums too.

Agreed, it is an odd choice. Some games are good about recording play times via their save files, but the lack of a system function that displays exact times is a headscratcher.

Also in agreement about the odd two week limit.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

porto

Honestly, I’ve stopped buying shoes with Velcro.
It’s a total rip-off.

porto

BruceCM

Untitled

Edited on by BruceCM

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

porto

@BruceCM I knew someone was going to do that... LOL

porto

BruceCM

Well, your joke was so hilarious, @Apportal ..... You should totally give up the day job & become a full-time comedian! Or perhaps not?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

ThanosReXXX

WoomyNNYes wrote:

@ThanosReXXX I have a fear of surfing dolphins 🤪🤪🤪

Oh yeah? Here, then:

@Link-Hero Yes, when it's applied by other people on you, it's already despicable and sad, but doing it to yourself is even more sad.

Tyranexx wrote:

Waves cane

If you're already doing that at your age, I wonder what I'm supposed to be waving. A senior-citizen stroller? A scoot mobile?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

porto

@Eel hope I’m not disturbing you, but when did you become a moderator for this site? I know you haven’t always been one hehe. Just curious. 😊

porto

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic