Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 44,721 to 44,740 of 45,668

BabyYoshi12

@Dark_Magician Now that I think about it, I did play 9 at a friends house a while ago. I kept losing because the computers were too hard, but it’s a fun game. Not as good as 10 IMO, but I don’t get why everybody thinks they’re both ‘forgotten horrible games.’

ThanosRexxx wrote:
Especially since far as I can see, all of your contributions so far have been positive.

My tiny little website.

Dark_Magician

I knew some people remembered Mario Party 9! I lost Mario Party 8 on the Wii.

Mancer_X

ThanosReXXX

@BabyYoshi12 My condolences...

@Dark_Magician Lost? How did you lose it? Did you lend it to someone and never got it back, did you lose it while moving house, or what? So many options to consider...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Dark_Magician

I lost it while moving... It was probably behind a shelf or something and I didn't notice :l. That's life for ya!

Mancer_X

DenDen

@BabyYoshi12 everybody my enjoy what they want what’s your favorite Mario party

Now playing
Switch : Animal Crossing new Horizon.
Streets of rage 4
Trials of mana
FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

ThanosReXXX

@Dark_Magician Ah, that sucks. I've also lost plenty of stuff during the last time I moved. Luckily, no games, though...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Dark_Magician

Oh yeah and I lost Pajama Sam for the Wii for my kid

Mancer_X

Anti-Matter

@BabyYoshi12
I curious what makes Mario Party 10 better than Mario Party 9 ?
Both of those games have a big vehicle that everybody get inside and whatever happened to one player will affect with whole players inside the vehicle.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 10 villagers on ACNH:
1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@BabyYoshi12
Hm...
Sounds interesting.
I will check the gameplay from Youtube.

My Top 10 villagers on ACNH:
1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Dark_Magician

I want a Mario Party and Warioware crossover!!!!!!!!

Mancer_X

MarioLover92

Dark_Magician wrote:

I knew some people remembered Mario Party 9! I lost Mario Party 8 on the Wii.

@Dark_Magician Ouch, sorry to hear about that. Don't you hate when that happens? Same kind of thing happened to me too. One time, I lost my Game Boy Color and a few of my games for it (including Donkey Kong [94] and that was one of my favorite games!!! I did get it on the 3DS Virtual Console though), that was when I was much younger. I do know it was before the GBA came out.

Oh and just throwing it out there, Mario Party 6 is my favorite MP game. Love the day-and-night boards and the minigames are fun I like 2, 4, 5, 7, and 8 too.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

My SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
My AC:NH Island: D-World
Switch Username: MarioFan92

Let me know if you've added my Switch friend code by replying to my comments.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999

Tyranexx

Busy, busy Saturday. Had a ton of things to do around the house and accomplished...most of them. XD Now I'm at a campground for an engagement party. My sister was proposed to yesterday, so we're meeting some of her S.O.'s family at their camping site.

@Heavyarms55 Now I'm tempted to try White Castle next time I see one lol. They aren't common where I live, but I know where to find one!

@ThanosReXXX Keep those kernels of wisdom and positivity around for the right situations. Heaven knows we gotta make up for those who don't have either.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Eel

Wait... IT'S SATURDAY?!

Holy mother of what the heck... I've been going on all day thinking it's Friday I even worked today! 😫

I need to lie down a bit... My entire day has been a glitch.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

I do freelance work as a web developer for a company.

They are usually very understanding, so I'll definitely ask Monday off.

Sigh now my brain is going through all the little clues I had all day that meant today was a Saturday...

Edit: ok they were cool with it. Yay.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic