Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 44,641 to 44,660 of 96,542

Anti-Matter

ACNH time. 😀
Terraforming in progress.
I changed some locations on my ACNH island.
I used Corel Draw 2019 to help me the Terraforming process.
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

LuigibrineTheGreat

Today is my 20th birthday!!!! Enjoying NY Strip Steak and twice-baked potatoes for dinner!

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

LuigibrineTheGreat

@Ninfan Its a special type of baked potato where you cook it first, then take it out of the oven, put toppings on it, and then put it back in the oven.

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Tyranexx

@Heavyarms55 I also don't know how that works. XD Some people are gifted with better metabolisms, I guess. I'd love to be able to eat junk food and not deal with many of the health effects that come with it...at least in the short term. Not a possibility with my genetics lol.

I function on some caffeine on work mornings, but I don't really need it; it just gives non-morning me a kick in the rear more than anything else. I didn't drink coffee at all when I was working from home. No I'll effects either, though I used to work with someone who had to have a minimum amount a day, otherwise he'd also go into caffeine withdrawal.

On your later comment...Man, sounds like a rough day with a few highlights. If I were you, I'd keep quite a few of those pictures! I can also relate on wearing a "mask" around others, so to speak.

Also agreed on how certain hobbies that some view as "weird" keep us out of more dangerous behaviors. I sometimes wonder how things would have been like if I had been more of the social butterfly/partier type (I definitely am not). Instead, I'd bury myself in games or books.

Safe travels when the day(s) come. Layovers aren't fun. Hopefully it's on the shorter side.

@ThanosReXXX Ah, so it was just used as a generic example. All is forgiven.

I know quite a few people that enjoy it - my brother being among that number - but I've never been a fan of the taste. Add to that all the health issues that can result from drinking it long-term, and it's probably one of the worst sodas out there. Not that the others are amazing for you by any means, but there's a reason that neon green beverage is so infamous. XD

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

I watched some ACNH island tour videos to learn about island layout.
Most of them i watched were very complicated and artistic island.
They were indeed stunning but they looked very difficult to terraform.
I found some basic looking island that suddenly recalled me to basic terraforming to make it simple yet still stunning.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Hooosha...!
I changed drastically my island layout on ACNH after i got better ideas from Youtube.
Untitled

Time for working hard to change my island.

Edit:
Untitled
So far so good.
Looks like my plan is working.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx Well, yes and no: on the one hand, I took that example as something other than what I first thought of using, which was Mexican examples, but I didn't know any brands, and I decided that it would border too much on something akin to ethnic profiling, so I decided against it, but on the other hand it actually WAS meant as a specific example, in regards to something typically American, otherwise I could have just said Fanta or any other brand that's sold worldwide (and isn't banned in half of the world's countries).

@Anti-Matter That looks very empty and barren. Where are all the fruit trees and flowers? Not only do they make an island look good and inviting, they're also highly useful for all kinds of things, so you'll want to have or collect a full range of all the fruit trees available in the game. Right now, my island has orange, cherry, apple, pear and peach trees. And palm trees for coconuts...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
It was my first attempt of terraforming after i scrapped out my old plan.
I haven't relocated the Nook Cranny and Able Sister on empty spot according to my plan.
I already have 6 fruits.
Need time to fully terraforming my island as i still thinking what spot for the empty area.

I used Corel Draw to help me to design the island layout.
I just only drop paint bucket into tiny squares to generate island layout.
The colors represent what part should i cover.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter But do you have multiple trees for each fruit, or just one for each of the six fruits? I'll post some pictures of my island later today, or maybe tomorrow, for comparison's sake.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
I have All six different fruits.
Apple, Orange, Cherry, Pear, Peach and Coconut.
Oops... I have sold all my fruits for increasing my funds just now. 😅
Don't worry, i will time travel for next 3 days again to regrow the fruits.

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter No, that is not what I asked. I meant do you have one tree of each, or do you have several trees for each fruit?

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
I planted every fruits on my island.
I planted a lot of Non native fruits to increase my money.
I still keep the Native fruit (Apple) only for several trees as they are not money maker.

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter So, multiple trees of each kind, then. That's what I wanted to know. Having more trees of each kind is better for raising money, and for trading with other islands, so it is the smart thing to do.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic