Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 44,661 to 44,680 of 96,449

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX Aha, reasoning explained! A more accurate interpretation would be: generic soda example that applies to Americans.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

bakc onn qwurunteen cuz itz tue unesayfe tue goe bakc tue werk

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

BabyYoda71

I have bad experiences with soda. Be it the KFC-giving-me-diet-coke-when-I-ordered-iced-tea situation or the I-drank-my-friends-drink-by-accident thing, I don’t like fizzy drinks. I like Coca Cola gummies so I know I like it, just not the fizziness.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

BabyYoda71

@Anti-Matter Lemon Iced Tea? Yeah, I love that. But you never know when a restaurant will give you Diet Coke by mistake....

ThanosReXXX

@ogo79 It's dangerous to go alone! Take this:

@BabyYoshi12 How can anyone have bad experiences with soda? Unless you have some kind of condition in which you're physically bothered by carbonated drinks, or any of the other ingredients in them, I can't imagine it being much of a problem, other than it obviously not being the healthiest of products.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

BabyYoda71

@ThanosReXXX Well, imagine you hate Coke and you hate Diet. A long time ago, when I was a kid, I ordered Iced Tea from KFC. Thinking it was Iced Tea, I took a huge gulp, realized it was Diet Coke and started crying for like 10 minutes. BAD EXPERIENCE

Anti-Matter

Yoshaa...!
After 5 hours in front of my laptop, i have finished my whole map design of ACNH island.
Untitled

It was really hard to put all the buildings on specific lot size. I have to change a lot the lot size to make all buildings got their place. 😩
With this design, actually i have to sacrifice my Flowers bed that i want to put a lot of Red and White flowers to represent Indonesia flag and Blue flowers field as my favorite color.

I didn't play ACNH this evening since i didn't want to log in the game and being clueless during Terraforming.
After this i will continue my Terraforming project on ACNH based on my plan.
Oops... I have to relocate my house once again.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@BabyYoshi12 Well, if we're going to discuss "bad experiences with food or drinks when I was a little kid", then I'll see your iced tea swapped for diet Coke mishap, and I'll raise you with stuffing my mouth with black olives, thinking they're blue grapes, to the dismay of my parents, who tried to stop me, but they were too late...

All kidding aside, though: that's a rather minor issue you've experienced, far as I'm concerned. It wouldn't even faze me, and it would most definitely not deter me from drinking another soda decades later.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Oh, it should be not connected with river, right ?
Oh, wait...
Can i call the water area at Musuem location (Top Right) as a pond ? (I created from waterfall and ended up in a wide pond)

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

LuigibrineTheGreat

The design looks really nice. Also typing this on my new mechanical keyboard is SOOOOOOOOOOOO fun.

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter And where are your beaches? I see only green areas, water and city structures or roads. You need beaches as well, for a variety of creatures and to be able to dive.

ThanosReXXX

@Eel Ah, okay. I didn't know that. I haven't reached terra-forming level yet, seeing as I'm still stuck paying off my loan for my 5-room mansion...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
Oh, the beaches are at the bottom, left and right side, outside the main island.
I didn't draw the beach area since i have little interest to put a lot of random stuffs on the beach. I try to make it so natural as well but still there will be something on the beach.

I saw from Youtube videos, a lot of players decorate the beach with something fancy but for me it was like too many stuffs on the beach.

I have realized if i could put the houses on the beach area so it made me think if i have another Switch to play ACNH for the 2nd island, i will put all the houses and buildings on the beach area since put the buildings on the main island will cost twice amount price of relocation (50K Bells for moving them to the beach area + 50K Bells again to moving them back on the right spot).
By doing so, i have to spend 100K Bells for each buildings, 60K Bells for my house and it will be 1,400,000 Bells for All buildings + 60,000 Bells for my house = 1,460,000 Bells by total.
If i put all the buildings on the beach since from beginning, it will cost by a half (730,000 Bells).

But after i terraforming my island, i will get less money from the non native fruits since i planted tons of non native fruits on empty large spaces. Once the area covered with paths, plants, river and buildings, i have to chop chop the trees.

I was thinking for my 2nd island, i must provide very large space to make a giant orchard for my money maker. Probably i will put the orchard on the upper map as long the end of river paths are not located too high on either right or left side. And i will make my 2nd island more natural with non asphalt path and i will make a big lake in the middle of the map as i stole the idea from Youtube videos.

Anti-Matter

BabyYoda71

@PrincessAzunyan It would be easier, for sure... yeah, I would want to be an alpaca. I would love to gallop across grass like they do.

Tyranexx

Andrew_R_2000 wrote:

The design looks really nice. Also typing this on my new mechanical keyboard is SOOOOOOOOOOOO fun.

Mechanical keyboards are indeed fun! Not only are they highly customizable, but they're so wonderfully clicky. I bought my first one a few months ago (a MSI) and absolutely love it. Really came in handy during quarantine when I was working from home.

So...I'll be taking it easy on this site during some of next week. Decided I need a slight break. Might check a few articles here and there, but I don't plan on commenting. There's a bit of a news lull right now, plus some of the comment sections....Well, It's getting to where I'm starting to risk a self-induced concussion or two from facepalming.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic