Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 42,141 to 42,160 of 96,703

HobbitGamer

@ThanosReXXX Uh Oh Spaghettios slogan, but with a bowel accident. Keep up, you're not that old yet

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@NintendoByNature Haha, no problem. I'm not there yet. Still 27 minutes to go until midnight over here,
so I would normally also be celebrating after having had a good night's sleep first, and not at 1 minute past midnight...

@BruceCM Not yet, not yet...

@HobbitGamer I didn't know about Spaghettios, so that reference went right over my head...
And I'm not saying I'm old, and I don't feel old either, just bummed that there's not going to be a real birthday party because of the situation we're all in right now...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Tyranexx

Hmm....I seem to have developed a slight ant problem in my kitchen, and I have concerns that they may be foraging carpenter ants.... As usual, I'll try taking care of it myself through natural means. If that doesn't work...time to call in an exterminator. Tbh my house is probably overdue for some professional help anyway. I don't usually have major bug issues, but these have been showing up for a few days and I also deal with tinier ants in a different part of the house on occasion. No trails that I can find.

@Heavyarms55 I haven't had a soda in over two years. That's not to say I haven't had anything carbonated coughAlcoholcough, but that's a seldom occurrence.

I've actually been losing a bit over quarantine; I intentionally don't keep a lot of junk food to eat around my house. Being temporarily cut off from the free supply of fun-size chocolate readily available at work helps, too. Some days I could avoid it, but others...not so much. XD If I had to pay money for it (like the soda machine), it'd be a different story.

@ThanosReXXX Ah, nice to see the emoji storm wasn't the result of a short-circuit. I knew Mad Titans didn't malfunction QUITE that easily....

Anyway, as I know it's past midnight in the Netherlands (not here yet; it's just past seven in the evening, and still light out)....Happy birthday!

Untitled

Currently playing: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Switch), Pepper Grinder (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ninfan

hasn't answered back @ThanosReXXX must have got tired haven a party on his own....

Ninfan

ogo79

why the hell arent you suckas beating people in their throats in streets of rage 4?
get off here and go get violent.
the syndicate gang is on the prowl

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

kkslider5552000

ogo79 wrote:

why the hell arent you suckas beating people in their throats in streets of rage 4?
get off here and go get violent.
the syndicate gang is on the prowl

i think this all the time

just without the streets of rage 4 part

that part's new

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx I haven't noticed much change related to the quarantine personally. It really only changed about 1-2 meals a week for me, which is about as often I eat out normally.

The thing I noticed was I was getting heavier while drinking soda and once I stopped I stopped gaining. But I haven't lost what I gained. I probably need to actually consistently work out.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Eel

Sigh just spent almost the whole day completing the new Kanto-themed missions In Pokémon go to get a mewtwo.

That’s way too much Pokémon go for an entire week.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

so theres a huge purple butt plug in streets of rage 4
Untitled
and they are "shipping to paris"
i bet donald trump wishes he lived in paris.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

TheAwesomeBowser

I just found out my Switch cartridge collection is worth $2688.15 AUD. I don't know why, I don't know how, but I have a massive collection in cartridges ALONE.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

WoomyNNYes

@tyranexx @heaveyarms55 Yeah, cutting sugary drinks is such an easy thing to target, to manage weight, or help lose it. If I drink soda anymore, it's rare. It's the mini cans, or less. I just need a couple tastes and I'm ok. I noticed skipping breakfast leads to being really hungry at night. Eating something within the first hour of the morning leads to me being less hungry at night, after dinner. It's like if you don't eat in the morning, at the end of the day, a hunger mechanism says, ok, we gotta catch up for what we missed earlier. Thats how it is with me, anyway.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ThanosReXXX

@Ninfan I was already asleep, seeing as it was 1.25am over here, but thanks...

@Tyranexx Thank you, although the over the hill part? You do know that 50 is the new 30, right?
And as the card that I received from my sister today said:
"You're not 50, you're 18 with 32 years of experience"...

As for myself, I'm just gonna label myself a demi-centennial. Sounds more in line with my avatar anyway.

Speaking of which: milestone birthdays, combined with no parties and stay at home restrictions, make for plenty of material for yet another Thanos comic...
Untitled

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Sunsy

@ThanosReXXX Just wishing you a happy birthday!

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

NintendoByNature

@thanosrexxx it's officially the 2nd over here and I'm awake and typing After a long night of a zoom meeting with my buddies and a couple drinks. So officially, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@Sunsy @Zuljaras @NintendoByNature @Eel Thanks, people. Much appreciated.

@Zuljaras Of course you are, that goes without saying. Why would I want to get rid of creative people?
It's the useless ones that need to go, you know, the ones that don't give a damn about rules and applying social distancing, or who seem to think it doesn't apply once inside the supermarket and subsequently lean over you, grossly invading your personal space (which is already annoying in a normal situation) to grab something from a shelf, instead of having the decency to wait a couple of seconds until you're done...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic