Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 3,241 to 3,260 of 96,542

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: He was the second-to-last boss in NSMB; he was the boss at the end of the Star World in NSMB2... and those are the only two games that I own with him.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Snagrio

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku break a leg!

I never got the meaning of that idiom. If was was for a bad thing it'd make sense, but why tell someone to break a leg when you want them to do well? I just don't get it...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Ketchupcat

He's in Mario Kart Wii. I remember playing with my friend at his house and someone used him online. Neither of us had seen him before so we were amazed. We thought the final character unlock was a "mixer" of sorts to combine characters, and that was Bowser mixed with Dry Bones.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

sugarpixel

@WingedSnagret: In the theater business, it's apparently bad luck to tell someone "good luck"... so instead they say to "break a leg"... because that'd usually be bad luck... I don't know why that is, but that's where it comes from.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: Why is that? It's not like he's hard to beat or anything... his level in NSMB2 was one of few difficult levels in that game, too... so I like him just for that, lol!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Ketchupcat

Well, it also doesn't help that he's the result of Bowser falling into lava and his flesh, blood and organs dissolving from his very bones, all while he was still alive.

LonelyGoomba

I might have tonsillitis.
THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS. i need my tonsils, to do things...like..um..
Ok i got nothin

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba

Twitter:

Snagrio

I remember before I unlocked all the characters in Mario Kart Wii I was racing online and saw Dry Boswer's icon. At the time I had no idea about Dry Boswer so I was like, "What the heck is that?"

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Ketchupcat

LonelyGoomba wrote:

I might have tonsillitis.
THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS. i need my tonsils, to do things...like..um..
Ok i got nothin

I had that, the operation's not bad as long as you have anesthesia. I threw up a lot afterwards, though.

GuSolarFlare

@WingedSnagret it's like @Gioku said but I only said "Break a Leg" because I was expecting @SheldonRandoms to appear with a joke about Fred the Fish(the "MY LEG" guy)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Dark-Luigi

Captain_Bagel wrote:

Well, it also doesn't help that he's the result of Bowser falling into lava and his flesh, blood and organs dissolving from his very bones, all while he was still alive.

You mean like in NSMB when mario made him sink into the lava? I don't know about you guys, but in a Mario game, the looked a bit disturbing.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

GuSolarFlare

bye @Gioku!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Ketchupcat

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

You mean like in NSMB when mario made him sink into the lava? I don't know about you guys, but in a Mario game, the looked a bit disturbing.

Exactly that! Now imagine that happens whenever anything falls into lava in the Mario universe... What if Dry Bones are the Koopas that you threw or kicked into lava without a second thought?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic