Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 30,761 to 30,780 of 96,492

HobbitGamer

@BacklogBlues That’s why I tend to prefer them, nice and bite sized. And some things I never would have guessed myself, like the mushroom only at night only on one stage only in one style. 😂

I had a neat idea, but I’ll have to see how it plays out; a MM2 level based on Legends of the Hidden Temple.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter what sort of a game is override . I mean is it FPS ,RPG,FIGHTING GAME

Ninfan

Heavyarms55

@RedderRugfish If I ever actually buy or rent a house, rather than an apartment, I am replacing the grass with rocks. I don't care what the neighbors think.

But honestly, I'd rather a nice apartment than a house. I live in one now and the outside is all the build's responsibility. Growing up I often helped my father with the yard work. But he spent probably 10-15 hours a week spring through fall tending to it. And I'm just like "Yup, no thanks."

Also speaking on grass, I remember one year we had a nasty drought and the city forbade watering the grass, one of the local stores decided to just spray-paint their dead grass green. Would have worked, if they had thought to keep the paint off the sidewalk too!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

HobbitGamer

@Heavyarms55 I only like to do it because it’s therapeutic for me.
Painting that grass sounds pretty funny. I once saw a show about odd life choices. There was a woman that replaced her lawn with AstroTurf and had all plastic ornamentals. It was interesting, to say the least.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ninfan

@Heavyarms55 is there a Japan computer game T.V. station. . If tere is how would I get it

Ninfan

Tyranexx

That does it. That's the second time my long reply for this thread has been swallowed by this site like a giant, ignorant Kirby. I'm moving to my laptop for further posts this evening.

Also, yes, mowing in this weather is horrible. I still have blisters on my hands from Saturday.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ninfan

@Tyranexx how did the site eat up your paragraph ( trying to impress anti-matter) or why did it eat it up

Ninfan

Tyranexx

@Zuljaras I agree that this was an odd plot omission, but I'd assumed that Bruce removed Talia's body on his own and had a private ceremony or something. The League of Shadows wasn't exactly well-known, after all.

@Anti-Matter That'd be an interesting concept. I wouldn't mind seeing another movie in the franchise. That said, with how the movie ended, I don't believe that there will ever be a main series Toy Story movie again since Woody isn't a part of the gang anymore. It just wouldn't be the same without him. They very well could create a spin-off movie or one set in that same universe.

@HobbitGamer The funny thing is, I didn't even know I wanted an Arkham Switch collection until I thought of it! XD I'd think at least the first three games could be pulled off.

@ThanosReXXX I'm not against having the occasional brew or fruity drink, especially if it's something local that's known to be decent while I'm traveling. I've just never pushed my limits to the "buzzed" state and never intend to. "Drinking party" can have many different contexts, sure. Using that word in this neck of the woods typically means that someone will be handing off their keys at some point in a lot of settings to a designated driver. XD

There are a couple of very serious reasons why I've never allowed myself to become drunk, but one not-as-serious one is because I have a heck of a time remembering what I've been up to when I'm sober sometimes....

@Ninfan It's so easy for me to mistype something on mobile. The first time I accidentally went back a page, and then did an accidental refresh in Google Chrome when I meant to just scroll upward instead....Ugh.

I'm much more proficient with a normal keyboard anyway. I can compose posts a LOT faster.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

SheldonRandoms

Just a reminder that SpongeBob and Patrick are officially colors.
Untitled

So does this mean mayonnaise can officially become an instrument?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

@SheldonRandoms Only if they accept horseradish, too.

SheldonRandoms

@Tyranexx They have to, after all, I was able to master potato salad in only three days!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

@SheldonRandoms Don’t be silly, Mayonnaise is a surname not a color.

#MudStrongs

SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer wrote:

@SheldonRandoms Don’t be silly, Mayonnaise is a surname not a color.

Untitled

Eel

Oh now I know why the DS Lego game is so laggy, they render each piece of the characters individually and at all times... I notice it now that Frodo is wearing the ring and his scalp is visible through his hair...

So that’s why when there’s more than three characters on screen, the frame rate goes to 10.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

@Ninfan What exactly do you mean? Like a TV station about computer games?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

ThanosReXXX

@NintendoByNature "And.....did we just have a avenger end game spoiler?? 😉 I haven't seen it yet and you may or may not have pulled an anti on that one thanos lol"

Ah, snap!
But no, not really. Even in any kind of emotionally disrupted state, I'm still sharper than a samurai blade...
The glove was already wrecked in the Infinity War movie. You can clearly see it in several shots of the end scene. (so, wrong @HobbitGamer... )

EDIT:
There's even entire YouTube videos made about it, theorizing on how the End Game movie should handle the fact that the glove/gauntlet was indeed already rendered useless in Infinity War

And there's nothing wrong with comment #32,203, @NintendoByNature. It was a genuine compliment to Anti, for finally being aware enough to cover up any spoilers. With the Dumbo and Aladdin movies, he basically told the entire story and the changes they made compared to the original animated movies.

@Tyranexx Copy that. But there doesn't necessarily have to be any alcohol: we can also have a sober drinking party, for all I care. As long as there's good food and good company, I'll still be satisfied.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

Anti-Matter wrote:

"However I do not like the Switches Joy Cons, they are made for tiny little hands. If I was a smurf it would have been perfect."

My fingers are long, not a Smurf hand but can use Joy Cons very well.

I was quoting someone else, genius. You should have read that comment a bit more carefully.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Octane

I'm back. Did anyone miss me?

Octane

HobbitGamer

@Octane I did. I did! What presents did you bring us?

@ThanosReXXX Well, foot. I forgot about that 😂 I can’t keep up with you demigods and your bling accessories. Hope your day is going better today!

@Morpheel I enjoyed that Catperture level immensely, btw. I see why it took you so long!

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic