Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,421 to 23,440 of 96,323

Tyranexx

New earworm of the day: Zombie by Bad Wolves (cover of the Cranberries song).

HobbitGamer wrote:

I’ve been catching Eevee and grinding them into candy just for you! For justice!!

I don't know if this is due to the seasonal job I've just come off of or my insane imagination, but that sounds barbaric. Poke PETA is probably going nuts!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

SheldonRandoms

I_Am_A_Geek wrote:

@SheldonRandoms I need the source for that pfp immediately. Any questions as to why will result in immediate cardiac arrest.

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Eel

Hm random shower thought.

I waited for the Xbox bundles to go as low as possible because I wanted to be responsible with my money. But I ended up spending almost full price by adding games and accessories on sale.

It’s like, I saved a lot of money with the discounts, but at the same time, I didn’t?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Freelance

Every few nights for the past several weeks I've been having dreams about TMNT. I've had at least 10 of them now. Should I be worried or happy?

Freelance

Freelance

Link-Hero wrote:

@Freelance
If you're serious, it only really depends on what you are doing in those dreams.

If you consider yourself a dream interpreting expert, I could list ALL the dreams I've had for you to figure out if you want It's gonna be long though.

One trend that keeps coming up though is that in majority of my dreams, it's Donatello who appears the most, and in some cases, even come in totally non-related turtle dreams as a cameo!! I dunno why that is. Maybe he somehow loves me and keeps wanting to barge in somehow.

Oh, and NO. None of the dreams are naughty or NSFW.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Freelance

It is true that if I like something, I'll eventually get a dream of it, although that's not always the case. To date I've never had a proper Godzilla dream, even though I'm a big fan. I've only had one Sam and Max dream my entire life, and it was a crappy dream too. I LOVE Sam and Max. The difference between those dreams and these turtle dreams though is that they're appearing very often, a tad too often. This has not happened before. I usually get a dream once every several weeks, for example, but these are popping up every other day. This doesn't happen for other franchises I love way more. It's just weird and stuff.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

HobbitGamer

Wow. I just have dreams of work mostly. In fact, I’ve woken up more than once in a sitting position with my hands out like I’m typing.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

The one recurrent video game dream I remember from when I was a kid, is one where I could see the three goddesses from Zelda (who all looked like link in different colored tunics for whatever reason) creating Hyrule.

It was back then in N64 times.

I once had one about Nemesis too. That one was less fun.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GeoChrome

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Ever since I was young, I've had occasional dreams about what Snowboard Kids 3 would be like.

In one dream there was a story mode where they have to save the sun for some reason, and in another dream all the characters in the game are replaced by Muppets. And we can't forget the dream where Fenton the Fearful Frog was the main character.

Those are some of the most normal dreams I’ve ever heard of. Right around 2nd grade, I had a dream that some guy turned me into a toad and then shot me. Probably caused by the fact that we read Frog & Toad all the time in class. This is why I don’t dream anymore.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Tyranexx

I've had dreams that range from epic to weird to downright frightening to nonsensical. I'll just list an example of each.

Epic: One dream I had when I was around seven or so had me partnering up with a transforming robot dinosaur (Brontosaurus) in a nondescript city. There were other robot dinosaurs with kid companions, and we were defending the city from...something. I don't recall what.

Weird: I have infrequent recurring dreams where I'm back in high school for a semester because I had to retake a class or something. These tend to evolve in various ways, but half the time I just end up in my underclothes for no apparent reason. The good thing is that nobody usually notices.

Nonsensical: Another recurring dream. I'm pretty sure most people can't fly straight upwards at mach speed just by flapping their arms. Seems like a physics violation.

Frightening: Another one from when I was a kid that I still recall quite vividly. Some kid that I knew at the time was spending the night and had brought a whole safe full of his Game Boy Colors; it was built into the wall of my house for some reason. (Disclaimer: To my knowledge, this guy only had one GBC IRL). Then things got weird and I was being chased around my parents' property by the Grim Reaper. The dream ended with the thing somehow sinking into a pit and trying to grab my ankle. Each time it grabbed my ankle, a copy of it would start riding from the ground. I was trying to stop them all by stomping on their rising hands (which somehow worked).

The dangers of a creative mind, ladies and gents.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx Here's some interpretation

Epic: Brontosaurus isn't an actual dinosaur. You're coming to grips that your life is a lie.
Weird: You're a streaker, but you're so bad at it that no one cares
Nonsensical: (Normal)
Frightening: You really like Whack-a-Mole

That'll be $174.63 for a 90792U1U6, based on CMS UCR. I also accept insurance.

I've apparently gotta train some new financial clerk in 2 1/2 hours. When were they hired? Where is a supervisor's request for training? Who are they? I don't know these things. I just go where I'm told, I suppose Training was cancelled because the UM department forgot to tell the trainee...

Anyone else notice that Warframe is 12.4Gb?

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

@HobbitGamer: Lolololol!

I knew that the Brontosaurus technically doesn't exist, but that's the only name my tired brain could supply at the time.

I do know where the robotic dinosaurs came from; someone gifted me some knock-off transformers at one point. One was a Triceratops, another a Stegosaurus, the long-neck/Apatosaurus/whatever, and some fourth thing that I don't recall at all. I think I'll search online for those later.

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx that reminds me of and old cartoon with dinosaurs. The good people lived in harmony with them and the bad people had them wear armor and lasers.

#MudStrongs

Matthew010

I don't remember my dreams but by what other people on here are saying, I don't think I want to.

Matthew010

gcunit

How can anyone chat about TMNT dreams without clarifying which of the ten thousand versions of TMNT we're talking about - I need to know what to picture in my mind.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

HobbitGamer

Just noticed that LA Noire is $10 at Gamestop for Black Friday. I can triple dip for that price. Maybe I can snag some Christmas shopping, too.

#MudStrongs

Tyranexx

gcunit wrote:

How can anyone chat about TMNT dreams without clarifying which of the ten thousand versions of TMNT we're talking about - I need to know what to picture in my mind.

Just default to the Michael Bay turtles.

GeoChrome

@gcunit I’m pretty sure he’s talking about the 2012 Nickelodeon Turtles, as shown in his profile picture.

Does anyone else want Piranha Plant to be Bayonetta levels of overpowered? It just seems like the ultimate Sakurai prank.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

HobbitGamer

I want PP to be ridiculous. At least for a week.

I'm the only one in my IT/Billing building today, everyone else already took off early for the holiday. I've also got tons of staff out on leave that normally email/call me, so it's super quiet. I've got to head to administration later for an hour, but other than that..... it's all Pokemon, all the time!

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic