Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,301 to 23,320 of 96,542

HobbitGamer

Ostrich eggs are delicious, but expensive.
Almost time for pokeymans!!!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

Their meat is kinda dry. From what I remember.

There used to be a big ostrich farm in this town when I was a kid, before the government made them go bankrupt.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nemodius

@Anti-Matter
I respect, but god made me a Jewish Greek/Sicilian
I not only eat meat first, but its GOTSTA BE SOAKING IN SAVORY FLAVA, and vegie/vegan just don't do it for me, but I respect bro

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Nemodius

Yosheel wrote:

Their meat is kinda dry. From what I remember.

There used to be a big ostrich farm in this town when I was a kid, before the government made them go bankrupt.

that is a shame, must have been cooked badly
, come on up from Mexico to Mobile, Alabama, I will make you a brass kickin' Ostrich Jambalaya (don't judge the name y'all)
I will show you what tender and juicy Big Bird tastes like

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Eel

Last time I ate ostrich it was as a burger like over 15 years ago. I'd for sure would love to give it another try.

It'd have to be somewhere a bit closer though

Bloop.

Tyranexx

Or come to my corner of the Midwest. We have horseshoes! (^^)

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Tyranexx

@NEStalgia: ... That actually will be accurate in a couple of days. 😛

We're now under a Winter Storm Watch and are supposed to get 4-7 inches of the fluffy white stuff starting around midnight tomorrow night and for most of the day Thursday.

Have I mentioned before that any amount of snow is exceedingly rare here before Thanksgiving?

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

CanisWolfred

Finally got around to reading some more webcomics. I forgot how much I loved reading comic strips, they're practically the hors d'oeuvre of entertainment (I also forgot how much I hate writing French words). it's really been improving my mood, which had been really down lately.

Got caught up on Penny Arcade, Lackadaisy, and DMFA, and now I'm on Chapter 4 of Thunderpaw, which I think is where I left off last time I read it. I also noticed that I had a few other comics bookmarked that I hadn't even read yet, so hopefully I'll have something new and fun to read as well.

On a completely unrelated note, I just found out Hugh Hefner died last year. RIP, we lost the coolest old man of our time...

On a slightly more related note: I also found out Stan Lee died yesterday. RIP, we lost the second coolest old man of our time...

Their effects on the entertainment industry will continue to reverberate, their works touching the hearts of men for generations. Except maybe in Hefner's case, I think his work touched us in other places. But it started from the heart, and worked its way down. We'll never forgot you guys.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Alantor28

Is Nintendo Switch Online down right now? I can't seem to connect to its online service and anything.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

NEStalgia

@Tyranexx i thought the midwest was used to a foot of snow and 0 degrees by Halloween .

NEStalgia

Tyranexx

@NEStalgia: Maybe up in Canada, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. 😛 Not so much here these days.

LuigibrineTheGreat

In Wisconsin, YES. It's -15 w/ the wind chill tonight here.

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Nemodius

@NEStalgia it depends, I know Denver and Aurora have been hit by some good snows on Halloween occasionally

Tyranexx

Andrew_R_2000 wrote:

In Wisconsin, YES. It's -15 w/ the wind chill tonight here.

....I stand one-upped. 21° F right now according to my phone. (-6° for you Celsius folks) The average low here for this time of year is typically the upper to mid-thirties.

Eel

It’s 19° celcius here right now.

It’s definitely cooled down lately.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic