Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 18,441 to 18,460 of 96,536

Octane

ogo79 wrote:

Untitled
opera has food in the grocery store now.
because she totally needs more money.
im done with tv and the internet.
you all have a nice life.

If you're buying pre-made mashed potatoes and pasta, artificial flavours and colouring are the last thing to worry about...

Octane

Tyranexx

Meowpheel wrote:

Isn't it a TV series where people with red shirts get killed every season?

Are you referring to the endless TV series that is Hallmark Christmas movies?

(I jest, I jest....)

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Fooligan

I haven't bought any presents for anybody yet. I think I'll just throw some money in ten envelopes and tell everybody to pick a number and see what they get. I haven't even put a tree up yet. The last thing I remember I was buying Xenoblade Chronicles 2 at Best Buy and now there is only a week until Christmas. What happened to all that time in between?! I DEMAND ANSWERS!

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Fooligan

Yeah that would be funny, but if my sister happened to get that envelope (with my luck she would be the one to get it) it would be the end of Fooligan.

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

SheldonRandoms

I could've watched Stair Warz, but I decided to eat KFC instead.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Aidan7707

Its Been So Long Since I Have Had KFC That I Forgot What It Tastes Like. Plus The Closest Place I Can Get KFC Is Like A Hundred Miles Away. But At Least I Can Get Pineapple Pizza!

Pineapple Pizza Is Bae

Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Meowpheel wrote:

Pineapple Pizza is superior to KFC anyway, you're not missing much.

In Indonesia, we have this from Pizza Hut.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Joeynator3000

Luna_110 wrote:

Yeah, it’s the 8th movie. I haven’t seen it, but a friend that saw it told me the details... It sounds good, but there are some things that left me iffy.

How are you all with Christmas shopping? We have almost a week to go to Christmas!

....I saw...alien boobs...and Luke drinking alien boob milk. >_>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Fooligan

Alright! Joey saw boobs!

Eel

Alien boobs don't count!

I mean, unless it was one of those aliens that are just humans with antennae or something lazy like that.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Aidan7707

Its Suprising Just How Long You People Have Been Awake.

Pineapple Pizza Is Bae

Twitter:

Octane

Anti-Matter wrote:

Meowpheel wrote:

Pineapple Pizza is superior to KFC anyway, you're not missing much.

In Indonesia, we have this from Pizza Hut.
Untitled

It's kinda sad that none of the ten items on display from a place called Pizza Hut are actual pizzas. And what's ''European'' style anyway?

Octane

Anti-Matter

@Octane
Oh, it said Bacon, Abalone mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes, Green peppers for European style.

Anti-Matter

Octane

@Anti-Matter Yeah, but I live in ''Europe'' and we certainly don't eat abalone mushrooms, cherry tomatoes or green peppers where I'm from. We eat bacon (even though it's technically not bacon, since it's made with brine), it's eaten almost everywhere, so hardly ''European''. People need to stop using ''American-style'', ''Asian-style'', ''European-style'', etc., because those words don't mean anything at all!

Octane

Octane

Gorogoa on iOS: €4.99
Gorogoa on Steam/eShop: €14.99

...why?

Why the extra €10? The game is the same, released on the same day. I don't get it. I'll wait for a price drop.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic