Forums

Topic: Sonic Lost World

Posts 41 to 60 of 336

GuardianKing

Knux wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Also, for the record, Shadow has never been playable in a 2D Sonic game. The only not 3D game he ever starred in was Battle.

There is so much wrong in this post. Sonic Rivals 1 and 2 says hi.

I forgot those even existed. That's how bad I thought they were.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

SammyOfMobius

Knux wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Wrong. Sonic Rivals 1 & 2 used 3D models.

Untitled

Are you serious? I don't give a crap what kind of graphics the games have, Sonic Rivals 1 and 2 are 2D games. You can label them 2.5D games if you like, but they're still 2D games. Sonic 4 is a purely 2D game, while Sonic Colors can be considered a mixture because it has both 3D and 2D gameplay. The graphics don't have a bearing on whether the game is a 2D or 3D game. 2D is when you're playing the game in only two dimensions (in other words, left to right like Sonic 4). A game isn't 2D or 3D based on it's sprites or polygons. You're basically saying that F-Zero is a 2D game because it uses sprites. Try to at least think before you make posts like that again in the future.

I know what you meant, and you're right, I was just messing with you and defending my point. Oh yeah, tell your friend on your post to get some clothes on. :3

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

SammyOfMobius

32 days till E3. 32 days till a Sonic announcement? We'll see.

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

SammyOfMobius

Sonic for Wii U confirmed! Apparently Sega has a few Sonic games in the works, and "almost all of which will be on Wii U", and another Mario & Sonic might be one of them because 100-Year-Old-Gamer mentioned a Nintendo-exclusive title in the works being developed by Sega Sports R&D, the group behind the Mario & Sonic crossover titles! Also, Sonic is apparently supposed to return in Super Smash Bros. 4. According to 100-Year-Old-Gamer, all this will be confirmed by Sega at E3 2013. How exciting! E3 is only a month away. Also, when 100-Year-Old-Gamer said a few Sonic games are in the works (which he said he can't really talk about), surely he meant one of them being Sonic's next main-stream title... but we'll find out at E3 2013 in one month!
100-Year-Old-Gamer's post: http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/young-people-less-than-35-d...
News source: http://www.tssznews.com/2013/05/10/rumor-sega-at-work-on-anot...

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

SammyOfMobius

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Sonic for Wii U confirmed! Apparently Sega has a few Sonic games in the works, and "almost all of which will be on Wii U", and another Mario & Sonic might be one of them because 100-Year-Old-Gamer mentioned a Nintendo-exclusive title in the works being developed by Sega Sports R&D, the group behind the Mario & Sonic crossover titles! Also, Sonic is apparently supposed to return in Super Smash Bros. 4. According to 100-Year-Old-Gamer, all this will be confirmed by Sega at E3 2013. How exciting! E3 is only a month away. Also, when 100-Year-Old-Gamer said a few Sonic games are in the works (which he said he can't really talk about), surely he meant one of them being Sonic's next main-stream title... but we'll find out at E3 2013 in one month!
100-Year-Old-Gamer's post: http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/young-people-less-than-35-d...

^ ^ ^ ^
Wow, no one's commented on this news yet? Wow, I was expecting lots of comments and reactions on this news. Oh well, I guess I'm the only one who finds this exciting.

Snagrio

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

^ ^ ^ ^
Wow, no one's commented on this news yet? Wow, I was expecting lots of comments and reactions on this news. Oh well, I guess I'm the only one who finds this exciting.

/comments

There you go, hope I've made your day.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

umegames

BRING ON THE SONIC!!!

Full length Smash Bros Game Music Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqmCNFNaLIo

Plusle

I'm excited about Sonic still being playable in SSB.

3dsFc:2148-9077-4578

SammyOfMobius

WingedFish wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

^ ^ ^ ^

/comments

You did!!!

SammyOfMobius

Plusle wrote:

Me too, Sonic was awesome in SSBB!

SammyOfMobius

IAmNotWill wrote:

Plusle wrote:

I think they are gonna cut him. He wasn't a very good character.

Yes he was I was really skilled with Sonic in SSBB. Maybe you just weren't good with him.

Chrono_Cross

I'm good with Sonic and I find him to be unnecessary. Hopefully he's cut.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

SammyOfMobius

E3's only 29 days away! 29 days till the unveiling of the next main-stream Sonic game! 29 days till the unveiling of the next 3D Mario game for Wii U! 29 days till the unveiling of Super Smash Bros. 4 for Wii U and 3DS! 29 days till I get all the exciting coverage on upcoming games! I'm so exited!

SammyOfMobius

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Honestly, why do so many people not want Sonic for SSB4? He's a great character, it's always nice to have him as a playable option to beat up opponents at the speed of sound, adding him will appeal to fans of the Sonic franchise, and it's cool to see him duke out with Mario. In my opinion, it would be dumb not to include Sonic in SSB4. They should also add Tails as a playable option so I can do a Team Battle "Sonic & Tails VS. Mario & Luigi" and so that I can fly above everyone using Tails's flight ability, and shoot people in Tails's X-Tornado as a Final Smash!

SammyOfMobius

Sega has made a trademark file for "Sonic Lost World"! A new Sonic game is on the way, folks! But what is it exactly? What do you people think it'll be and what do you people want it to be? Please discuss! Also, E3 is 25 days away! We are so close to a new Sonic announcement. Stay tuned for that, but until then, feel free to commentate!

SammyOfMobius

Ark_Sin wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Sonic is awful to control (high speeds do not work on tiny arenas). I want a better, more interesting hedgehog like Silver or Shadow.

Sonic Lost World was just trademarked and that's all you have to say? Also, how in the right mind could you ask that Sonic should be removed from SSB4 but have Nintendo include Shadow or Silver? That's like asking Nintendo to exclude Mario from SSB4 but to add Luigi to take his place instead. Next time, think before you post!

zoroarkrules25

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

^ ^ ^ ^

/comments

You did!!!

How did i miss this? I like his posts and even more so now that they are coming true.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.