Forums

Topic: Sonic Lost World

Posts 21 to 40 of 336

SammyOfMobius

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I'm really liking the idea of having a small cast of the original characters. I hope it's true so we won't have to see Shadow.

Uh, I hate to rain on your parade, but Shadow will be in the game. However, he will be completely optional to play as, and he won't have a role in the main story, but he will have his own optional side story.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

SammyOfMobius

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

How exactly can you tell that Shadow will be playable when none if the info on this game is even proven to be real!?

I can't, but Wentos said so. Ask him.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

RR529

Wait, Amy's considered to be "classic"?

I thought Shadow was playable before she was.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

CrazyOtto

RR529 wrote:

Amy was first playable in Sonic Adventure while Shadow didn't even exist until Sonic Adventure 2. Amy existed since Sonic CD even thought she wasn't playable until Sonic Adventure.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

V8_Ninja

Hold on huys, let me just finish something here...

Untitled

Alright, now we're ready to talk about rumors!

As for my opinion, it does seem that Sega has learned its lesson in forcing people to do things that they don't want to do. It also seems that Sega has learned how to make a modern Sonic game that is fun. So yeah, this is a possibility. Then again, this Wentos guy seems to know lots of detail and freely distributes those details with what seems like no repercussions.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

SammyOfMobius

RR529 wrote:

Yeah, but she was in the Classic Sonic games (pre-Sonic Adventure). I don't think Shadow was part of the Classic Era at all.

SammyOfMobius

We'll have official news for a new main-stream Sonic game in less than 40 days! (E3's in 39 days) Could it be Sonic Excursion? And the thing is, Sonic's next game might even be revealed before E3, because Sonic games are almost always announced before E3, in April/May. We didn't get (official) info last month, so this month may be an accurate time for an announcement. Or who knows, maybe Sega's saving the big announcement for E3 2013? Either way, in less than 40 days, we'll find out...

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

GuardianKing

@ClassicSonicFan Calm down bro! Seriously, take a chill pill or something. I'm a Sonic fan too but reading your posts is like reading a one-man RSS feed.

The news will come when they'll come.

Also, for the record, Shadow has never been playable in a 2D Sonic game. The only not 3D game he ever starred in was Battle. T'was a good game, and I hope to see some sort of sequel (seriously, if the cast is gonna be that big, might as well have 'em fight a bit, ya know?)

Also, if the 3DS game is anything like the Advance trilogy, then I'm jumping on that crap. :3

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

SammyOfMobius

Ark_Sin wrote:

@ClassicSonicFan Calm down bro! Seriously, take a chill pill or something. I'm a Sonic fan too but reading your posts is like reading a one-man RSS feed.

The news will come when they'll come.

Also, for the record, Shadow has never been playable in a 2D Sonic game. The only not 3D game he ever starred in was Battle. T'was a good game, and I hope to see some sort of sequel (seriously, if the cast is gonna be that big, might as well have 'em fight a bit, ya know?)

Also, if the 3DS game is anything like the Advance trilogy, then I'm jumping on that crap. :3

Whoa! What? Why do I need to calm down? I have this news on Sonic Excursion so I'm feeling much better now. And where in my comments did I mention Shadow being playable in a 2D Sonic game? I said he wasn't playable in the classic Sonic games. And yes, I agree Sonic Battle needs a sequel, hopefully on 3DS.

SammyOfMobius

I suppose E3's in 39 days anyways, so not much time is left until a Sonic announcement. I'm still growing tired of waiting for a Sonic announcement however.

CrimsonFire

Patience,I badly want Sega to announce Sonic 2013,but i can wait, i have way too many Nintendo games i will be playing this year.All i need is confirmation of its existence and i will be happy

Knux

Ark_Sin wrote:

Also, for the record, Shadow has never been playable in a 2D Sonic game. The only not 3D game he ever starred in was Battle.

There is so much wrong in this post. Sonic Rivals 1 and 2 says hi.

Knux

SammyOfMobius

Knux wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Also, for the record, Shadow has never been playable in a 2D Sonic game. The only not 3D game he ever starred in was Battle.

There is so much wrong in this post. Sonic Rivals 1 and 2 says hi.

Wrong. Sonic Rivals 1 & 2 used 3D models.

Knux

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Wrong. Sonic Rivals 1 & 2 used 3D models.

Untitled

Are you serious? I don't give a crap what kind of graphics the games have, Sonic Rivals 1 and 2 are 2D games. You can label them 2.5D games if you like, but they're still 2D games. Sonic 4 is a purely 2D game, while Sonic Colors can be considered a mixture because it has both 3D and 2D gameplay. The graphics don't have a bearing on whether the game is a 2D or 3D game. 2D is when you're playing the game in only two dimensions (in other words, left to right like Sonic 4). A game isn't 2D or 3D based on it's sprites or polygons. You're basically saying that F-Zero is a 2D game because it uses sprites. Try to at least think before you make posts like that again in the future.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.