Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 5,161 to 5,180 of 8,464

Noire

WaltzElf vs. Tendoboy: The Experience

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Buster13

They should split the site up and name each part individually, like:
Wii U Life
3DS Life
3DSWare-World
Wii Life
WiiWare-World
DS Life
DSiWare-World
3DSVC-Reviews
VC-Reviews
SUPERRETRONINTENDOLANDWORLDCUBEISLANDOFTIMETOTHEPASTWebsite64

Edited on by Buster13

Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X

CorporalPegasus

Wiiwaredsiwaredsiwii3DSwiiuVC3DSVC3DSwarewavelandlife.

IGOR!

LordTendoboy

xDemon720x wrote:

Phoenixborn wrote:

WaltzElf vs. Tendoboy: The Experience

I vote this.

His name is PolkadotChocobo now.

I think we should just call the site: "Chocobo Knows All"

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Link977

If you actually check out the first post I added an award I guess, was being a bit lazy... not that they really matter.

Question #280: What do you do when a religious person comes to your door and talks to you about their religion?

WITH THIS QUESTION I AM NOT TRYING TO GET INTO ANY RELIGIOUS ARGUMENTS, JUST WONDERING IF YOU LISTEN TO THEM OR SLAM THE DOOR IN THEIR FACE TAKE THE ARGUMENTS ELSEWHERE

I don't mean to yell, I just don't want this Question getting removed like the last one almost did, with the whole 2012 apocalypse day, Caused a bit of arguing...

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

CinnamonRobin

I tend to just respond that my beliefs are very firm and they'd be better going to someone else - which works surprisingly often! My Grandad, who was a local preacher, would always invite them in and have a proper discussion or debate with them, but there's no way I'd ever feel confident enough to do that!

CinnamonRobin

theblackdragon

on the rare occasion someone stops by our house, I generally smile, nod, accept their pamphlet(s), and then take the first opportunity I can to bow out of the conversation. they're just doing what they think is right, and they know they're not going to convert everybody they wake out of a sound sleep. i don't think there's any sense being a smart-aleck about it or wasting their time with debate, and slamming the door on anyone is a jerk move of the highest degree IMO.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

I just talk and just be a nice person. If they get arrogant i just try and calm them down and tell them how I feel about their offer. I'm always a decent person when I explain things to strangers. If you were my dog I would complain and rant until you answered me. They never do!

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Portista

I've never actually had that happen, since I'm the one doing it lol!!!

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

MercifulLemon7

Most of the time I would pretend im not in my house that or I would tell them I already believe in something.

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

Noire

I ... dunno, actually. Now that I think about it, the mounted heads outside the property probably turn them away.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.