Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 901 to 920 of 3,112

AccessibleDaydream

@FonistofCruxis I remain neutral on the topic of GLBT, but I congratulate you on speaking out about something so personal, and for your friends not getting all mad at you and whatnot. I know that if I had something so personal inside, I would be nearly ashamed to even speak of it.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

FonistofCruxis

Thank you for the kind words everyone! I feel I'm becoming more confident in my sexuality, today I was able to tell two friends who I've known for quite a few years now and I was really nervous about it but I'm glad I did it. Even though it's gone well coming out to people so far, I still find it really hard to say the words "I'm gay". I seem to be unable to say those two words without speaking in a quiet, shaky voice but I've still made progress.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Happy_Mask

@Fonist Glad to hear everybody has been accepting of you! Keep it up.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

e-love

@Fonist, so proud of you! Always great to hear more people feeling happy with who they are, that's what matters most~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

FOREST_RANGER

@FonistofCruxis It's fantastic that you have open-minded people around you.

If I may help, maybe you could say "I actually like men" in a firm stance? Because the way I see it, if I were to say "I'm gay," I sound like I'm objectifying myself and making myself sound...un-human. But I really wouldn't know the outcome. Just my two cents.

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

CanisWolfred

It finally set into me that Phillip is a Mod now. I've been waiting for this place to get another mod for a while now. Hopefully this lasts.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Whopper744

I got to start the day with a Spicy Chicken Biscuit from Chick-Fil-A, and my stomach didn't explode. Also grabbed me a fantastic lemonade while I was there. Love that place.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

FonistofCruxis

Thank you, @Ark_Sin, @Happy_Mask and @Emaan.

FOREST_RANGER wrote:

@FonistofCruxis It's fantastic that you have open-minded people around you.

If I may help, maybe you could say "I actually like men" in a firm stance? Because the way I see it, if I were to say "I'm gay," I sound like I'm objectifying myself and making myself sound...un-human. But I really wouldn't know the outcome. Just my two cents.

I actually did say something along those lines when coming out to the people on my course and it was easier to say. But personally I don't mind saying I'm gay even though I find it hard to say that to people. It doesn't feel objectifying or un-human to me but thank you for the advice anyway.

CanisWolfred

Despite my earlier disappointments, I finally drew some today, and I think I'll draw some more later! It feels good to draw again. I really gotta make a habit out of it...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

e-love

CanisWolfred wrote:

Despite my earlier disappointments, I finally drew some today, and I think I'll draw some more later! It feels good to draw again. I really gotta make a habit out of it...

Pursue your artistic endeavors! :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

GuardianKing

CanisWolfred wrote:

The only way to get better is to keep drawing.

I started with this (crap):
Untitled

All the way to this (somewhat less crap):
Untitled

And this:

Untitled

All over the span of a single year.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Arianabtd

I spent most of my day working on getting my etsy shop up and running.
I have had etsy experience before but I wasn't good at anything yet, but now I feel like I have something I'm really good at that I want to share with the world!
I was pretty excited to get working on it. I'm not done yet, but I'm getting close!

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.