Forums

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,746

ShinRPGGamer

Haven't seen RandomWiiPlayer in a while.

And I also remember a user called MasterBarney who was in a few arguements discussions with RWP but after a while after he did not post here again. Was he banned or something?

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

LuWiiGi

Where's the user who's mad about Electroplankton these days? I can't remember his username but he used to post on here a lot.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

edhe

I don't know whether they frequent this site much any more, but my MH3 avatar is missing NeoRaush, Machu (although I know for a fact he still comes to this site), OMNOMNOM and BeeZeroOne (the latter said he was taking a break from MH3 anyway, and to be honest, I'm all played out at the moment, apart from the odd weekend sesh.)

My MH3 avatar you to admire his muscles.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

SuperPeach

LuWiiGi wrote:

Where's the user who's mad about Electroplankton these days? I can't remember his username but he used to post on here a lot.

Yes 110Percentful seems to have vanished.

SuperPeach

HolyMackerel

Yeah, I remember him. He posted a lot when I first joined. Maybe the lack of Electroplankton news after the DSiWare releases meant his interest waned?

HolyMackerel

SuperPeach

I don't think so, he hasn't been on BL either...

SuperPeach

StarBoy91

I hope 110% isn't in trouble (I recall him saying he was 12 or 13).

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Corbs

I miss Doogle.

Plain old gamer :)

StarBoy91

@zez - actually, he did post a month or two ago in Mickeymac's (debate) thread, "What does overrated mean to you?", but for reasons unexplained, he just never posted again after that. I mean, what is the deal? You cannot just be absent for a long time, submit one post which makes us believe that you're staying for a long time, only to be absent again (that's what 110% did, and the worst part is: he never gave us an explanation as to why he was absent). I'm not mad, I'm just incredibly curious is all.
Where's Ramandus?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

xAlias

Where's NGPenguin?

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

StarBoy91

@labrat - he's probably busy with schoolwork.

To each their own

zezhyrule

StarBoy91 wrote:

@zez - actually, he did post a month or two ago in Mickeymac's (debate) thread, "What does overrated mean to you?", but for reasons unexplained, he just never posted again after that. I mean, what is the deal? You cannot just be absent for a long time, submit one post which makes us believe that you're staying for a long time, only to be absent again (that's what 110% did, and the worst part is: he never gave us an explanation as to why he was absent). I'm not mad, I'm just incredibly curious is all.
Where's Ramandus?

Hmm, kinda like another certain former NL user I know...

He needs to come back though...

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

StarBoy91

Agreed. Whatever 110% is doing, I hope he's all right.

To each their own

Dezner

PhoenixAran wrote:

I kind of liked that PhoenixSage girl way back.

...More recently, I noticed PhoenixFarron has kinda dropped out, she was pretty cool too.

Was kind of nice to be in a group of phoenix ladies but whaddya do.

Uhhhhhh.....I'm totally out of the loop with this situation now. Consider me officially "noinked".

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

StarBoy91

Has anyone heard from wiiplayer26? He's posted not at all these past months.

To each their own

pikku

Dezner wrote:

PhoenixAran wrote:

I kind of liked that PhoenixSage girl way back.

...More recently, I noticed PhoenixFarron has kinda dropped out, she was pretty cool too.

Was kind of nice to be in a group of phoenix ladies but whaddya do.

Uhhhhhh.....I'm totally out of the loop with this situation now. Consider me officially "noinked".

haha n00b! :3

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

TheBaconator

We never appreciate people until they are gone, now do we? When most people are on the site some of their opinions get shot down, and when they leave we pull off a Van Gogh and start liking all the things they have done.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.