Forums

Topic: NL Users You Never See Anymore...

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 1,746

GamerZack87

@GuSilverFlame: Don't worry, I'm still around. I've been posting comments in articles.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

LzWinky

Nobody misses me. I feel so unimportant >:[

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GuSolarFlare

@DarkwingLz did you leave? I mean, I'm sure I've always seen you frequently here(except the days I was out but those don't count I couldn't see anyone here if I wasn't here )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Magikarp3

I haven't seen @Jaz007 in a while, that guy was cool.

Also, we'd miss you if you left for a long period of time, @DarkwingLz hinthinthint XD

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Jaz007

Thanks @JollyKarp, I did leave for a while (a month), but I'm back now.

Jaz007

LzWinky

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@DarkwingLz did you leave? I mean, I'm sure I've always seen you frequently here(except the days I was out but those don't count I couldn't see anyone here if I wasn't here )

For a few hours yup

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GraphicGenius

I haven't seen @Pootrick2 for half a year...

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

DawnOverALilly

Gioku wrote:

@DawnOverALilly seems to have disappeared... her last post was the day Pokémon X & Y came out, so maybe she's just still playing it, like @KittenKoder was.

Actually I don't have X and Y But hello again ^.^

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

DawnOverALilly

@GuardianKing, @Gioku used a summoning scroll of course ^.^ lol.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Tasuki

Whatever happend to @k8sMum? I remember her becoming a mod and everything and then poof I haven't seen her since. I always liked her cause even if she was arguing with you she did it in a friendly way. Her posts were some of the most respectful around.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

LzWinky

She disappeared without a word. I dunno

ogo79

oldgamesonly is still gone.
its the gift that keeps on giving.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.