Forums

Topic: NL Christmas Avatar Competition 2013

Posts 101 to 120 of 149

e-love

@Retro, I like it!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

FonistofCruxis

My avatar is of my favourite anime character from my favourite anime in a Santa suit; Tsuna from Reborn.

Ecto-1

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

KingDunsparce

Is the winner going to be determined?

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Tricoloryoshi

Good, this way I can pretend I had a chance of winning.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

KarrotMan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oni said winners would be determined by dec. 21 on the first post so I guess not.

I also said the Mods were to be the judges. I can say who I feel the winner is, but I think it's better for the Mods to decide since they have more power and respect over li'l ol' me.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

e-love

So its Jump...right?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Auracle

@Oni - Did you let the mods know that there was a competition to be judged beforehand? That there might be your problem.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

KarrotMan

The Mods are aware of this certain thread and it is not necessary to contact them for this purpose. Besides, TBD posted here a couple of times and He/She was one of the folks responsible for determining 2010's winner. Whether or not an Official winner has been announced, let me just quote her previous post:

theblackdragon wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your Hoilday, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Christmas.
Untitled

omg
so much win

There you have it, the Majority of the response has led to one calm and joyful user. If this is not the real winner, I wager my Username to be changed into something "Fitting" for a week. Till then, Happy New Year everybody~ Untitled

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Undead_terror

I changed my avatar to zombie Santa, he gives out all the good zombie boys and girls fresh meat!, with a terrifying ho ho ho, and a big rotting belling full of scared victims of his, he rids his sled that is carried by bloody reindeer corpses, he looks for alive prey to share with the dead!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I'm going to make my christmas avatar soon...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I mean,

HO HO HOI

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Though this says 2012, here's my new Christmas avatar!
<----
It'll be animated again on Wednesday when I have access to the program I used to make it again.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.