Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 2,553

Anti-Matter

@Jhena
Thanks. 😃
My students like the potted plants drawing.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

My drawings example for worksheet grade 3 last week about four different emotional feelings.

Happy and Sad
Untitled

Angry and Scared
Untitled

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

Today, I made this with my fuse bead kit...
Untitled
It's Link from the Game Boy Zelda games, and I'm happy with how he turned out! Been playing the Zelda Oracle games when they came out on NSO, and I figured I'd make Link into fuse bead form, so I took a few screenshots and took it from there. I'm thinking of doing another one of Link swinging his sword.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

MarioVillager92

@Eel Thanks! Been getting some decent mileage with my fuse bead kit, and I wanna make more sometime. I think I want to get perler beads next though, those seem to be more popular, at least on those YouTube tutorials.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

MarioVillager92

@Eel Really? I thought perler beads were a different kind of bead. Makes sense, since I've ironed and flattened my fuse bead projects in the same way. Thanks again!

Eel

I’ve painted all three original starter Pokemon now, so I made a little collage to share all three together here.

Untitled

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Did you manually draw the black outline after the water color get dried ?

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Eel All righty, gotcha. I did look up perler beads, and yep, they're a brand name. Nice artwork by the way!

@Zuljaras Thanks! This kind of thing has appealed to me and I want to make more of them sometime.

SmashBall35

Joining the thread here! Hopefully I’m not interrupting anything 😅
@Eel Those are adorable! I really like the way the watercolor has been blended together, especially in the water. By the way, what pen do you use to outline? I’ve tried outlining before painting, but it’s always bled going over it.

“I paused my game to be here” -SmashBall35

If you are responding to me in forums or a comment I would much appreciate it if you quoted or tagged me in your responses so I can see it and respond. Otherwise I usually can’t tell that you’ve replied. Thanks!

Eel

@SmashBall35 thank you! I do think the water came out the less “splotchy” of the bunch, so I like it. For bulbasaur and squirtle, I used 0.3 Copic multi-liners (I have one in brown and one in blue, from a pair of Copic Doodle Packs!), and for charmander I used a 1.0 Uni Pin fine line pen, it’s really good, but a bit thick… so I’ll probably get a finer one at some point.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SmashBall35

@Eel Ooh! Thank you. I’ll have to try this out sometime!

“I paused my game to be here” -SmashBall35

If you are responding to me in forums or a comment I would much appreciate it if you quoted or tagged me in your responses so I can see it and respond. Otherwise I usually can’t tell that you’ve replied. Thanks!

card-crunch78

The first part of my art project series, where I draw my persona under the effects of each Super Mario power up across the series. In this piece, he's got temporary invincibility (and flashing rainbow colors) so for a few moments, no enemy can hurt him! (except bottomless pits, getting crushed or running out of time, to name a few examples of invincibility-nullifying effects)

Untitled

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic