Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 2,537

Zuljaras

@tekoii So you want to draw gloves? It is easy. For me it is drawing a hand but with more wrinkles and accessories

Here is a compilation I made to show you how I draw different types of gloves

Untitled

tekoii

@Zuljaras Lmao! Trollin me Zul, trollin me. 😆 Nice works though, I've struggled to draw hands properly when I was young. I still would love to improve as an artist and all, so I'm definitely glad with being at DeviantArt and all.

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

tekoii

@Zuljaras LOL! Yea 😆😆 I thought you were joking but yea, I meant drawing gloves, cause I always make the screen wig out when I'm drawing and oof is it irritating. I read some reviews on Amazon and it don't know what to think..or which to buy.

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

1UP_MARIO

@Zuljaras wow. Looks great 👍🏻

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

1UP_MARIO

@Zuljaras great video. I’m sure many have already said. Impressive

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Zuljaras

@tekoii Thanks.

As for Procreate I turned off finger drawing. Now only the pen can draw/ use brushes. All other gesture commands are working just fine like undo, rotate etc. And now I do not have any problems with it

Edited on by Zuljaras

YoshiPower

Hey,

I often visit the website, but i never comment. I have recently started writing a fan-story about the Mario universe. In this story, we follow Luigi during a attack from a airship on the Mushroom kingdom. Mario is missing and it is up to Luigi to save the kingdom.

I have not finished the story yet and every week, i try to post new content. I would love get some readers for my story and get some good tips.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Mr_Swawn
https://mrswawn.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_med...

YoshiPower

Twitter:

brooks83

Forgive me if this shouldn't be posted here, I can remove this if need be, but I feel like videos could be considered art. Anyways, I feel like this came out really funny and I'd like to hear you guys' opinions and feedback on it. Thanks in advance!

brooks83

jedgamesguy

Of course videos are art. Especially if you put your best into it. I'd like to think I put good work into this Celeste cover, but that's not for me to decide!

@brooks83 It's pretty nice, good job. To take it further I'd recommend using different (multiple) music tracks to match the theme of the situation. Font too.

@Zuljaras Brilliant as usual. I wonder if you could try doing some kind of a stop motion, since you nailed the side-scrolling camera angle. Icing on the cake!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

brooks83

@TheJGG Thanks for the feedback! I may go back and make the fonts match the situation more, but since the video is only two minutes long to begin with I probably won't mess with the music.

Also, nice cover btw! What program(s?) do you use to produce your music?

brooks83

jedgamesguy

@brooks83 Nah, I only meant in future videos, should you do it again. But it shouldn’t hurt to go back after a while and redo your old work. I do that a lot, to try and reapply the new skills I’ve acquired over time. But so far so good. Another thing I could offer is to have multiple camera angles, to make the scene captivating. Like in an interview, where they rotate between different shots of the same talking head.

As for my cover; appreciate it! I use Logic Pro, on a MacBook, to make covers. Really powerful software with a massive range of instruments, customisable to an insane degree. Some of the orchestral samples aren’t great but the synths and keyboards are fantastic, and there’s thousands of loops for one’s perusal.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

Funny thing is, I have a video I made of Kirby making fun of E3, it’s pretty stupid but if there is a way to post the video on here without posting it to YouTube, I will.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic