Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,406

tekoii

@Zuljaras Ahh okay.. i thought you might be using other software for pixel art. For me, I gotta have more free time before hoppin into another thing xD. For now, I gotta focus on my Youtube channel and on drawing XD! Totally hear ya on the convenience factor of tablets. I relate with ya there on Apple, I've always been a PC dude. The Apple Pencil 2 is pretty snazzy Again thanks for the recommends on Procreate, gotta grab that soon!

Edited on by tekoii

👺 SMTV - Live | ▶️ Youtube | 🎨 DeviantArt

reporterdavid

Untitled

In 2018 I send some selfmade drawings to a Christian tv channel, it was supposed to be for the channel's magazine, but i came on tv during commercials for a whole month

Last month i also found one of my drawings in a children's comic magazine. I dont want to say that I am the best drawer in the world, but I loved to see some things published.

Edited on by reporterdavid

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

tekoii

It's been and continues to be one of the best crossover games ever. Whoever that last character is...
I'm ready for the last Smash Character!!! It's been a blessing to have the Super Smash Brothers <3

Here's an animated box-art I made for Super Smash Brawl.
Untitled

Edited on by tekoii

Snatcher

@tekoii I'm not! Sob

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Snatcher

@tekoii I really would want one more, But I know this is the end, the last time we will ever get a game like this ever again.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

tekoii

@Snatcher I so feel you on that, I would LOVE <3 a 3rd pack. Yea.. it is weird, the last time we get a Smash fighter. Sobs too I wonder where Smash goes from here.. Oh btw just @ me at that one Smash forum so we don't put too much smash stuff in here xD.

tekoii

@AnimatorJC Looks pretty cool, I can only imagine how difficult this is to create.

@Zuljaras Nice, I like the design. It's pretty interesting seeing how you make it too though.

There was this charity event on Deviant Art where we had to draw a tutorial cat!
Draw a Cat with ChrissaBug
I had a busy week but quickly I made a drawing using Procreate (lol) so I can participate and have an entry for the event. So this is my piece:

'A Fox in Dread Armor'
Untitled

Though, I am thinking on touching the piece up when time clears up for me a little.

Edited on by tekoii

Snatcher

@tekoii OMG he looks so cute!

Zuljaras

Right now I am looking at a collection of the paintings of Jacek Yerka. He is surrealist and his works are amazing to me.

I am trying to study them and try to improve my surrealistic drawings

http://castletoria.com

tekoii

@Zuljaras That thumbnail of that piece looks really cool and imaginative. I too want to improve my art skills so I definitely want to check him and many others out. Thanks for sharing !

Edited on by tekoii

Zuljaras

@tekoii The channel from the video posts compilations of paintings from many painters. It is very interesting but I only watch surrealists

http://castletoria.com

gcunit

tekoii wrote:

There was this charity event on Deviant Art where we had to draw a tutorial cat!
Draw a Cat with ChrissaBug
I had a busy week but quickly I made a drawing using Procreate (lol) so I can participate and have an entry for the event. So this is my piece:

'A Fox in Dread Armor'
Untitled

Though, I am thinking on touching the piece up when time clears up for me a little.

I hate to break it to ya, but a fox ain't no cat. Nice sketch though.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

tekoii

@Zuljaras Ohh man, even better. I haven't gotten to check it out yet but definitely cool to see a compilation of different works. I'll take a look today ^^.

@gcunit Thanks, I was kinda worried about it too, but thankfully they accepted it and gave the donations !

@F-ZeroX Really cool and so creative. It helps a lot to see others work to get inspired in your own, and plus at the end of it we all get to enjoy the results!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic