Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 2,540

Dyna-Z

Untitled

I'd say I'm just ok at art

Pronouns: she/her/he/him

Currently "cruising" through: Sonic Adventure

Willing to discuss because of completion (not 100%): Metroid Dread, BOTW and TOTK, Legends Arceus, Pokemon S/V, Zayzoo: An Earth Adventure

Switch Friend Code: SW-3879-2743-2877 | My Nintendo: Ezekiel | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

My Boxing Tunes 2 drawing for February 2022.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Damn those movie's was ass. the last ones I mean.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Damn those movie's was ass. the last ones I mean.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras I didn't like the last one's all that much, like at all, i'm just talking about the last two, the first in its series saga was fine, but then got ruined in the 2nd and third. with finn and ray, The writing was just not good to me, they screwed finn over what whatever reason.

Edited on by Snatcher

Zuljaras

@Snatcher Hahhaha ok you are talking about Star Wars movies. I thought you were talking about the videos I put here of me making the figures

Yeah I did not like those movies that much either The first 6 were good though

Snatcher

@Zuljaras OH lord no, I would never find you stuff boring, I'm so sorry you felt like that, ):

Zuljaras

@Snatcher No worries! It is perfectly fine to say if you do not like something of mine It is actually helpful for me!

Currently I am working on my first Tiny Creepy Diorama made from XPS foam

Snatcher

@Zuljaras I would, but for me to call it ass would be harsh. I would simply tell you my dislike.

Zuljaras

The Castlevania Circle of the Moon diorama is coming alone nicely Those are all the pieces and I have started priming them with PVA glue mixed with black acrylic paint

Untitled

BruceCM

Oh, you're going to have those, too, @Zuljaras ..... It'll look awesome!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

BruceCM

Oh, that's what it's for, @Zuljaras .... I meant the poles & cogs, etc, particularly!

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Very nice, @Zuljaras .... I finally got to play that in the recent collection, lol

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic