Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 1,321 to 1,332 of 1,332

BruceCM

Looking good so far, @Zuljaras .... I'm sure it'll be awesome when it's finished

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Looking good, my friend. I can't wait to see what the end result is going to be like. Either way, as you know, I've always been a fan of all your work, from the plasticine, animated figures to Sandshrew to @ogo79's skelly, and so far, you've never disappointed.

If and whenever this old Mad Titan should lose his composure, rest safe in the knowledge that you're most definitely safe from the next Snappening...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ogo79

Zuljaras wrote:

@ogo79 Thanks!

@ThanosReXXX Here is the face!

Untitled

It looks goofy now but I have to attach it to the body and add more beard and hairs!

sexy chicken leg zeus ftw!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Zuljaras

@ThanosReXXX Some funny updates! I did not measure him and it turned out Zeus is taller than my oven

Also his robe broke as I baked him while he was laying But that is ok as I will add details to his body and robe on the next baking sessions! I will also insert sheets of aluminum foil inside the robes so they do not bend or brake next time! Experience gained!!!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Zuljaras

1UP_MARIO

@Zuljaras Super wow. Seriously. Your really talented. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Wow, man. That looks A-MA-ZING! The first few moments spent here, I just looked at the pictures in silence. VERY impressive, my friend.

I'm almost hesitant to ask, since it already looks so good, but can I make a tiny additional request? Don't do it if it is a hassle, but in case you're able to fit it in, could you add a gold-colored plaque with his name on it in Greek style letters? From looking at the pictures, it would fit nicely in front of the step that his right foot is standing on.

What I have in mind, is something like this:
Untitled
It was a quick sketch, so it's a little wobbly, but it's just to convey the general idea. Gold-colored, with a little bit of a black wash over it, to make it look slightly weathered, much like how you always do weapons and armor and such.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Zuljaras

@1UP_MARIO Thank you!

@ThanosReXXX I am so glad that you like it so far As for the plaque no problem. It will be even better that way! Zeus with a "V" instead of "U" right?

In my native language Zeus is pronounced "Zevs" btw

Zuljaras

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Yep, U as a V, just like it would be in the original Greek alphabet. I did the letters in that way specifically, so you'd get the right idea.
(edit: the letters and outer rim of the plaque are raised, just in case that didn't come across from my hasty sketch)

Man, I can't wait for it to get its paint job. It'll be fantastic.

I'm already planning something in return as well, which should arrive at my home in the next week or so...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

ogo79

hahahaha man @Zuljaras is a beast!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic