Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 2,538

tekoii

@Zuljaras That thumbnail of that piece looks really cool and imaginative. I too want to improve my art skills so I definitely want to check him and many others out. Thanks for sharing !

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

gcunit

tekoii wrote:

There was this charity event on Deviant Art where we had to draw a tutorial cat!
Draw a Cat with ChrissaBug
I had a busy week but quickly I made a drawing using Procreate (lol) so I can participate and have an entry for the event. So this is my piece:

'A Fox in Dread Armor'
Untitled

Though, I am thinking on touching the piece up when time clears up for me a little.

I hate to break it to ya, but a fox ain't no cat. Nice sketch though.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

tekoii

@Zuljaras Ohh man, even better. I haven't gotten to check it out yet but definitely cool to see a compilation of different works. I'll take a look today ^^.

@gcunit Thanks, I was kinda worried about it too, but thankfully they accepted it and gave the donations !

@F-ZeroX Really cool and so creative. It helps a lot to see others work to get inspired in your own, and plus at the end of it we all get to enjoy the results!

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

reporterdavid

wow you are a animator. @AnimatorJC
allright. @tekoii

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

1UP_MARIO

@Zuljaras impressed. They all look fantastic.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

GrailUK

Some utterly fab stuff on the last two pages guys! Awesome

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

MarioVillager92

This is a Christmas drawing I did last year. It's of Toad in his holiday train, delivering presents to Mario and the others.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Zuljaras

@Link-Hero This is beige color which is actually skin color. They make it like that so the paint is better represented on it. If you want your colors to pop you place them on top of dark matter.

@BruceCM The video is sped up 5 times This whole thing took me 40+ minutes! I have to continue sometimes next week

Right now I am working on a Pokemon Christmas card for NintendoLife people!

Edited on by Zuljaras

BruceCM

Yeah, I could tell it was sped up, @Zuljaras .... The wink was supposed to indicate that, lol The end results certainly look good & you obviously like doing them

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

MarioVillager92

@Zuljaras Thank you! I like doing pencil drawings, and I'm pretty good at doing still-life pieces too. I pretty much made this drawing to be as cute and charming as possible. I like your decorations as well. Yes I'm on Twitter - thanks for the follow!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

My crayon scratch drawing i used for drawing lesson grade 4 - 5 last time.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic