Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 1,382

ogo79

Zuljaras wrote:

@ogo79

Here you can see the skeleton in more details before the paint. The painting is where the real magic happens

The quality is bad because I ran the video through a video edition software to remove the audio.

whoa man that is truely bas a** for real!
the paint...yeah thats the real magic.
i told my uncle about the pics i seen yesterday. he got interested so i need to show him all this stuff.
you are the man

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Oh man I hate software that just dips your qual.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Zuljaras

This is my latest boss design for one of the bosses in Castletoria. It is Pestilence one of Death's brothers.

Untitled

And this is the drawing video

Zuljaras

ogo79

Zuljaras wrote:

@ogo79 I also made a video of the painted Skelly. Posting it here as I do not want to clutter the Chit-Chat

that is wonderful!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Zuljaras

@ogo79 Look at the contraption I just made for the shipping

Untitled
Untitled

This wooden plate is glued together with the angled "things". In the center is the skelly ofc and he is glued to the plate with hot glue. You just have to place a knife between the stand and the plate and it will come right off!

I will ofc put bubble wrap inside as well. But I have to do that in the post office as they need to look at the items I am about to send!

There is no way this could brake!

Zuljaras

TheJGG

@Zuljaras Hopefully @ogo79 enjoys the creation, your talent and his enthusiasm seem to have combined in a beautiful fashion. Good luck delivering it, I hope it arrives safe!

SoundCloud - Xenoblade Novel

NintendoLife’s number one motorsport fan!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

Zuljaras

@TheJGG Thanks!!!

@ogo79 Done! I have sent you the tracking number and I hope it gets to you safely. They told me that it would take up to 12 business days but it could be much much more due to Covid.

Zuljaras

ogo79

Zuljaras wrote:

@ogo79 Look at the contraption I just made for the shipping

Untitled
Untitled

This wooden plate is glued together with the angled "things". In the center is the skelly ofc and he is glued to the plate with hot glue. You just have to place a knife between the stand and the plate and it will come right off!

I will ofc put bubble wrap inside as well. But I have to do that in the post office as they need to look at the items I am about to send!

There is no way this could brake!

hahaha man that is too dope!
its in its own temporary skeleton cell

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

TheJGG wrote:

@Zuljaras Hopefully @ogo79 enjoys the creation, your talent and his enthusiasm seem to have combined in a beautiful fashion. Good luck delivering it, I hope it arrives safe!

oh you know i will

the_shpydar wrote:

Zuljaras

@ThanosReXXX So now that I am done with the skelly, would you like me to try and make a Zeus for you?

Zuljaras

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras What do you think? Hell, yeah. I'd be honored to own a Zuljaras OriginalTM.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ogo79

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@Zuljaras What do you think? Hell, yeah. I'd be honored to own a Zuljaras OriginalTM.

@Zuljaras is a good man, ive told everyone in my family what he did for me.
even though im patient
i cannot wait until it gets here, as it shipped already.
im excited for you, as it appears hes going to make you a masterpiece as well. cant wait to see it in the works.
zuljarasoriginals.com
or kickstarter?
hmmm

the_shpydar wrote:

Zuljaras

@ogo79 actually it is castletoria.com

I've setup this site so I can practice front-end coding

The game there is from my final exam 2 years ago

Zuljaras

Zuljaras

@ogo79 The one with the cards right? I am not talking about Castletoria

Zuljaras

ogo79

Zuljaras wrote:

@ogo79 actually it is castletoria.com

I've setup this site so I can practice front-end coding

The game there is from my final exam 2 years ago

ive been watching that game from time to time

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

@Zuljaras
that one i dont think i knew about, but i just seen this!

the_shpydar wrote:

Zuljaras

@ogo79 Haha no. You said "zuljarasoriginals.com" but I actually have a site called castletoria.com but now I used it only as a placeholder and inside I made one simple web game that you have to find the matching cards of planets in order to disappear before the timer goes out

Ah yess my old plasticine stop motion attempts I had such crappy web camera back in the day

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

Zuljaras

Mmmmm just ordered 3 packs of Super Sculpey polymer clay, one metallic silver acrylic paint and 1000ml matt varnish for sealing the creations!

It feels good!

Zuljaras

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Ogo mentioned zuljarasoriginals.com because of me mentioning that in my reply to you. It was a joke. Would be a cool name for a site that features all your sculptures, though. Just saying...

And now that I'm thinking about that, how's the clay city coming along? Have you put that on hold because of your work on your game and the sculpture for ogo, or is that also still an ongoing process?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic