Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 2,537

Zuljaras

@ogo79 I will just put a quote from Pirates of the Caribbean that I like

"Governor Swann:
Do pass my compliments on to your master.

Will Turner:
I shall.

Will Turner:
A craftsman is always proud to hear his work is appreciated."

1UP_MARIO

Woweee looks incredible.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

ogo79

Zuljaras wrote:

@ogo79 I will just put a quote from Pirates of the Caribbean that I like

"Governor Swann:
Do pass my compliments on to your master.

Will Turner:
I shall.

Will Turner:
A craftsman is always proud to hear his work is appreciated."

indeed!

Snatcher wrote:

@ogo79 And you didn't pay a cent, he needs a patreon or something.

It looks way to good.

indeed!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Losermagnet

Awhile back I posted a couple pics of some Dark Souls board game pieces I painted. Here's some more!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Losermagnet

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

That last one is what i'll be working on next. The dragon barely qualifies as a mini lol.

MsJubilee

@Losermagnet superb work!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Losermagnet

@MsJubilee thanks 😁 i'm pretty proud of them. Maybe in another year or two i'll have enough pieces painted to play the game 😂

Zuljaras

The Death figure I've sent was wrecked during shipping.

Apparently it was even twisted and the polymer clay broke into many pieces.

Untitled

Edited on by Zuljaras

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Damn it some how it still looks amazing. I'm sorry to hear about it tho, but on the bright side the streamer got it right? what did he say about it? did he like it? did he say thank you?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Hey look, now you know, you learn'd and whats what matters, besides, if he loved it, I think thats all that matters, Plus it looks amazing, Doing dirty work doesn't come at the cost of Clothing you know.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

ogo79

there were a few small hairline-cracks in my figure, but it wasnt anything that my OCD self was concerned about. its a statue. and its standing proud, and no one else would even notice it. no pieces fell off at all. and i have OCD bad, lol.
@Zuljaras dont be so disappointed in yerself.
youve made several acts of kindness. in the end, thats what matters most.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Zuljaras

@ogo79

Keep in mind those might be just baking cracks. Those occur when there is air trapped in the clay before baking and when baking it it tries to "escape" thus making the cracks. Most are nothing to worry about

Edited on by Zuljaras

Eel

Maybe packing peanuts, lots and lots of them, could help increase the next sculpture’s chances of survival.

😕 well at least most of the sculpture still looks great.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Zuljaras

@Eel the best chance would be making a casing with support from the sides. Bubble wrap or any other soft material will not help as you can just break it with pressure. Ogo's was glued to a big wooden stand and on the sides I glued wooden support so nothing could get to the statue in the center

ogo79

Zuljaras wrote:

@ogo79

Keep in mind those might be just baking cracks. Those occur when there is air trapped in the clay before baking and when baking it it tries to "escape" thus making the cracks. Most are nothing to worry about

thats cool with me, did you notice any in my figure? they are really small btw

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

Zuljaras wrote:

@ogo79 I think I remember some but not big ones.

yeah dude they are super small. lol this figure has so much character and personality...

the_shpydar wrote:

tekoii

Hey guys peep.. some of my older art. I'm gonna be doing more digital art soon!

Figured to share some of my work so far
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic