Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 2,535

ogo79

hahahaha man @Zuljaras is a beast!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras I know, but that's the nice thing of there being no NEED. It's my way of expressing gratitude. Compliments alone can only go so far, my friend. And I'm pretty sure that you'll appreciate this. And it's just a small thing, so no worries and no need to feel uncomfortable about it, you'll see.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@TheJGG I sure am! I'm already happy with it, and it's not even ready...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ogo79

@ThanosReXXX
theres 2 people on earth that are anticipating work from @Zuljaras to arrive!
its exciting isnt it?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Snatcher

@ogo79 2 make it three!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras the beard looks soo good!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

ogo79

@Snatcher
apparently we cant count.
@Zuljaras
oh yes, im fully aware youve sent mine lol
im very patient, if it takes a month to get here for some reason im ok with that.
im sure the person whos going to receive the cv 4 death is as excited as we are.
www.zuljarasoriginals.com

the_shpydar wrote:

Zuljaras

@ThanosReXXX I have not been able to progress faster as I have to study for my exam that is coming next week!

I had to redo his robes as they broken and fell off. The new ones are much stronger as there are thick sheets of aluminum foil inside of them!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Zuljaras

Snatcher

@Zuljaras I can't wait to see him finished, I mean, your doing hades after this right? theres no way you can't do hades.

Snatcher

@Zuljaras I can tell, I was looking at it thinking it was bigger then the other characters of the past.

ogo79

wonder where are pal @ThanosReXXX is.
i hope all is well.

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

sharing is caring:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
look at this!!!

the_shpydar wrote:

Snatcher

@ogo79 It finally came? 😌

Edited on by Snatcher

ogo79

@Snatcher yer damn right it did lol.
it got here pretty fast.
thanks again @Zuljaras

the_shpydar wrote:

Snatcher

@ogo79 It was waaaay to nice of him LOL.

ogo79

Snatcher wrote:

@ogo79 It was waaaay to nice of him LOL.

i cannot stop looking at it. i had things to do all around here today in my place, and i kept glancing over at it while was doing my laundry and stuff lol.
it was a major distraction. it looks so rustic, and the parts that look rough, (if you wanna call it that) are there for a reason. all the dings and dents in the knife/shield, would make anyone with a keen eye want to own this piece. the texture is amazing. the light hits on it in certain parts and the paint does its job. its crazy for real. hes taller than he man toys...

the_shpydar wrote:

Snatcher

@ogo79 And you didn't pay a cent, he needs a patreon or something.

It looks way to good.

GrailUK

Whoa. Those sculptures look fab!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic