Forums

Topic: National Novel Writing Month

Posts 161 to 180 of 255

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Alrgiht so today the goal is like 6666 word goal I'm at 5400. I'll definately get this by the end of the day. I'm thinking about scrapping my outline and writing what comes to mind (then surely the novel would become mind rape ) I'm gonna try to be ahead of the 1667 word per day by 3 days by the time the weekend's over Anyways I have to go to a friend's house then get my novelling on Good luck to all

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

SonicMaster

all right, guys, I'm gonna start posting each chapter online on my blog- which I shall put back in my sig. Finally something worth doing on there.

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Joetherocker

At 7,290 words and going for another 2,710.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

bro2dragons

yeah, so my free day tomorrow just turned into "run around the campus trying to track down pompous deans to interview for journalism classes" day. keeping up with school work has cut down on so much of my noveling time. if it keeps going like this, i won't be able to finish by the 30th.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Philip_J_Reed

14,297. Six chapters done, four posted. Going by my outline (which may change) I have 35 chapters' worth of material. Can I do it in a month? Let's find out!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I don't know how to friend nayone terra sorry The nano site is still laggy for me. I got 7,000 words today and hope to uber beat the minimum per day on the weekend

God loves you

SonicMaster

Well, 6,688 words in and 8 chapters, with a prologue. I have decided to split the book into parts because I was worried that the story was progressing too quickly. I feel more comfortable with this setup, and i think the book will prosper because of this. Anyways, the prologue and first chapter are about to be uploaded to my blog!

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Joetherocker

Added you, Terra. I'm at 8,155 words now. I'm going to go for at least 8,668 to go 2,000 over the minimum.

Wild signature appeared!

SonicMaster

I haven't added you guys yet, but I'll try. Please add me! (and don't steal my story )

SonicMaster

Joetherocker

Added you, Sonic Master. I'm at 8,334, enough to not even write tomorrow and be ahead of the curve. I'll still be writing though.

Wild signature appeared!

Objection

Added you Terra. only got 400 words tonight for a total just over 3000, so I'm below half-goal now

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Rawr haven't started writing yet! Maybe I should do that right about now

God loves you

SonicMaster

I'm gonna start writing in a bit, too.

SonicMaster

Philip_J_Reed

Done for the day with 16,365! Chapter seven is done, and I intend to make a big push this weekend, getting another few chapters ahead of myself in preparation for the holidays later in the month, which will certainly cause me to lose ground.

I'm very pleased with how this first draft is turning out. There's no question that it's rough around the edges, but it's probably one of the stronger first drafts I've ever written, and I take that as enormously promising.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Joetherocker

I've broken 10,000 and I'm going for my 11,000 word goal!

Edit: 11,266!

Edited on by Joetherocker

Wild signature appeared!

SonicMaster

Well, a hair away from 8000 after day 5. I may have fallen behind, but I'm sure I can still catch up. Not a problem for me.

SonicMaster

Joetherocker

Ending the day at 12,740. I kicked it today. My fingers feel dead though.

Wild signature appeared!

Objection

Wrote 300 words today. GD, I need to get cracking. Hopefully I can this weekend, despite 2 tests to work on/study for. T.T

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

bro2dragons

@O_B: i'm right there with you, feeling mightily unaccomplished thanks to far too much in the way of classwork. i figure i like what i've got, though, so if i don't finish, i'll still see what i can do with the thing.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.