Forums

Topic: National Novel Writing Month

Posts 241 to 255 of 255

Joetherocker

Oh my God, I just finished! 50,003 words! I can't believe it.

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

SMEXIZELDAMAN

lol me CB joe and bleh the only ones still in this? I'm def gonna stop around 50,000 right o ntarget. It's nothing marketable anyways It's kind of ofensive and really bad!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

SonicMaster

sorry guys, I may finish my novel eventually, but I'm officially out of NaNoWriMo. It was fun, but I just got too far behind.

SonicMaster

Objection

I've been out for a while but I got a lot written yesterday (like 3,000!) I'll be posting my story episodically here: http://jamesdanielfluker.wordpress.com/2010/11/17/coming-soon...
feel free to check it out and let me know your thoughts here, there, or in the O_B thread.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Popyman

I think the avatar says it all. =P

The last 5,000 words were hell for me though. >_<

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

bro2dragons

so, I definitely didn't win, but i don't regret it. i've got what i consider a great start to a great idea that i'm going to keep working on and fleshing out, and who knows, maybe i can finish it before next year's Nano starts!

the ability to write a lot in a small period just wasn't possible this year for me with everything else I had going on (although, between working on a newspaper and doing work for journalism, english and creative writing classes, i probably wrote well over 50K words this month anyway. still, i learned a ton from it, so i'm thankful to Chicken for bringing it up, because otherwise, i'd never have heard of the thing.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Objection

I'm gonn have one last hoorah today (got 15 hrs left) but I'm only at 10k right now so I want to just go out with a bang. Congrats to all who stuck by their guns and finished.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Woo I finished it I'm glad I did too. Sometimes I felt like I was going to punk out, but the feeling of winning is well woth it :3 And I got a neat certificate to hang on my wall

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

EvilRegal

Wut's riting? Oh yeah. What I should be doing right now for my English class instead of this, derp!!!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Aviator

I would, but unless I could write a novel in 2 days, it's pretty much impossible for me.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

SonicMaster

Gah, I'm already behind! I really need to come up with a story.

SonicMaster

hatty475

This is my first year participating in NaNoWriMo. I've had this story bouncing around in my head for a while, and NaNoWriMo has given me the motivation to try and write it. It's about ghosts and stuff.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/hatty475

Edited on by hatty475

Beethoven was right when he said it don't come easy.
Currently Learning: Electric Guitar
Bad Wolf

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.