Forums

Topic: General E3 2015 Thread - 2 Days Away! (Smash, NWC, Bethesda Today!)

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,894

Joeynator3000

I only played the game once, I think only one boss gave me trouble though it was towards the end (at that point I lost interest in the game anyways, lol). Other than that I didn't have too much trouble with the others.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

RR529

I actually thought the Gargoyle boss fight was really cool (especially the Riku side, where it could fly).

The most annoying boss by far was the wizard/witch one that you had to chase down before fighting, because if you took too long to beat it, it'd run off, taking you back to the chase sequence, where you'd have to start all over again.

I really liked all the other bosses though, even the optional boss (even if it was hard as heck).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

LzWinky

DDD was awful for other reasons, mainly the large pile of goo the plot has become. Just kill off Sora and get a new main character already

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blast

LztheQuack wrote:

DDD was awful for other reasons, mainly the large pile of goo the plot has become. Just kill off Sora and get a new main character already

Um, no. .... Which Kingdom Hearts games have you played exactly?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

UGXwolf wrote:

Megumi wrote:

Yeah at this point its not happening, we'll just continue to get spinoffs. (not that DDD was bad or anything, but it's not as great as the main games)

KH3D was interesting, but I had a few glaring issues with it. For one, there are more BS bosses in that game than in any other KH game. Birth By Sleep still has the worst/hardest one, but there are more here than in any other. Also, having to fight most of the bosses twice was a real pain. The drop mechanic became more infuriating than anything else. And did I mention BS bosses? How about the fact that you fight two of them in the final boss stream. That hooded figure is a total jerk. Seriously, if he catches you with the attack that drains you to 1 HP and just randomly decides "I think I'm gonna run up and shank him before he can do anything" it's over.

Hahahah yup. And some of the best abilities could only be unlocked by playing the mini games and winning. Still a great game, though.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

UGXwolf

LztheQuack wrote:

Honestly, I feel like the story was pretty well filled up by 3D. At least better than your average modern FF game ever gets. It's kinda sad that we needed five spin-offs to fill in all the plot holes for two main branch titles, but for the most part, it's been pretty well patched up, and with promises that this is the end of the Xehanort Saga, I'm very curious to see what else they do with the franchise once this is over.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

PokeMario

My predictions:
CGI trailers
Timed-exclusive games
Exclusive DLC
Day one DLC
#Girlwood

PokeMario

IceClimbers

PokeMario wrote:

My predictions:
CGI trailers
Timed-exclusive games
Exclusive DLC
Day one DLC
#Girlwood

Don't forget the hilarious, yet cancerous Twitch chat.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

enderboy221

I'm hoping that this year we get an Earthbound related announcement.... I really want them to finally give us Mother 3.

enderboy221

IceClimbers

enderboy221 wrote:

I'm hoping that this year we get an Earthbound related announcement.... I really want them to finally give us Mother 3.

"Lucas will be available following this presentation"

RR529

Wii U:

• Devil's Third
  • Fatal Frame V
  • Mario & Sonic Rio (Prediction)
  • Mario Maker
  • Paper Mario U (Prediction)
  • Pokken Fighters
  • Star Fox
  • Wii Play U (Prediction)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X
  • Yoshi's Wooly World

3DS:

• Bravely Second
  • DQVII or DQVIII
  • Final Fantasy Explorers
  • Legend of Legacy
  • Mario & Sonic Rio (Prediction)
  • Rhythm Heaven
  • Samurai Warriors: Chronicles 3 (will probably be rebranded as 2)

Not all the games I listed will make it to the show, obviously. For example, I only tagged unnanounced games as "Predictions", even though there are some localizations of known games that may not happen (such as the DQ games).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

LzWinky

UGXwolf wrote:

LztheQuack wrote:

Honestly, I feel like the story was pretty well filled up by 3D. At least better than your average modern FF game ever gets. It's kinda sad that we needed five spin-offs to fill in all the plot holes for two main branch titles, but for the most part, it's been pretty well patched up, and with promises that this is the end of the Xehanort Saga, I'm very curious to see what else they do with the franchise once this is over.

It should have ended with II. The rest were pointless

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BurningSonic

LztheQuack wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

LztheQuack wrote:

It should have ended with II. The rest were pointless

I just finished Dream Drop Distance less than an hour ago, and I thought the story was good and makes you get excited for Kingdom Hearts 3.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

IceClimbers

So for those of you that are interested, Activision has confirmed that Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Guitar Hero Live, a Destiny expansion, and this year's Skylanders will all be present at E3.

shingi_70

IceClimbers wrote:

So for those of you that are interested, Activision has confirmed that Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Guitar Hero Live, a Destiny expansion, and this year's Skylanders will all be present at E3.

Only hyped for the Destiny Expansion. All those other games really aren't for me.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

UGXwolf

shingi_70 wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Only hyped for the Destiny Expansion. All those other games really aren't for me.

Only hyped for GH Live, myself. No interest in the other three.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

IceClimbers

Microsoft has said that their conference will be about an hour and a half, which comes as a surprise to absolutely no one.

Octane

IceClimbers wrote:

Microsoft has said that their conference will be about an hour and a half, which comes as a surprise to absolutely no one.

90 minutes of awkward jokes, movie trailers and PR talk. I can't wait!

Octane

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.