Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 521 to 540 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

Thanks! Its always nice to have positive comments on my flipnotes. Im not the best animator, so I instead use my random sense of humor, and my obsession with inanimate objects! What did you think of my new stop-motion one!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Good grief. I just reconfigured my router and that took forever. Hopefully it will work now

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

I was wondering where you were.

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

It's working now

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

@GabeGreens
Yeah, I had forgotten about that one, it was awesome , I also have an obsession with inanimate objects, or the un-alive as I call them , I've tried stop-motion myself, man it's hard. I wish I could get a DSi, flipnote studio seems so much fun.

@lz2009
You fixed your router, great.
So that was why I couldn't enter your room.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@GabeGreens
Yeah, I had forgotten about that one, it was awesome , I also have obsession with inanimate objects, or the un-alive as I call them , I've tried stop-motion myself, man it's hard. I wish I could get a DSi, flipnote studio seems so much fun.

@lz2009
You fixed your router, great.
So that was why I couldn't enter your room.

It wouldn't let me enter a room nor make one either.

LzWinky

Maybe we can arrange a time and a place, well at least a time tomorrow where we can race, or just join the weekly race

ASDFGHJKL

I guess we can all play then!

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

Sure, tomorrow the more the better.
Wanna play now?

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

LzWinky

Sure, I can play

Twilight_Crow

Ok, but I need to do something first, give me 15mins.

ASDFGHJKL

K, well be waiting! I need a break from this book. Its now making me read a theory book inside a novel!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

If one of us stops playing and doesnt reappear, we will meet here!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

I see that you're in Texas now, Gabe!

ASDFGHJKL

Long Time no see lz!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Yeah, no kidding. Why must you keep asking me when I could be destroying you in a race now?

ASDFGHJKL

Guess what Im using?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Guess what Im using?

Um, what? I'm not paying attention at all

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.