Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 241 to 260 of 6,522

Tails

I'll Play Mario Kart ^^

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

The same way I owned Odnetnin? Just kidding. No offense.

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

K Tails! You can play. While I snatch my friend code, does anyone else wanna play? Ill host

ASDFGHJKL

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Gabegreens i will notify you once i have obtained the game and a nintendo wii system! then the epic war shall begin!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Tails

GabeGreens wrote:

Hey i'll try my Best but be forewarned i use Carts and A Yoshi & he's hungry

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

ITS ON! SuperTingleMan

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

My MarioKart FC: 12899--9988-2482

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Tails86 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Hey i'll try my Best but be forewarned i use Carts and A Yoshi & he's hungry

I was talkning about Brawl, But bring it on!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Whats your FC tails?

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Oh, and Battle or Versus?

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Im going to say tails is not here.... I just ate really good asian food! Sweet and Sour chicken.

ASDFGHJKL

The_Fox

GabeGreens wrote:

Im going to say tails is not here.... I just ate really good asian food! Sweet and Sour chicken.

I don't think I'll be able to eat chinese food again for a loooong time. Not since the health department shut down a Chinese restaurant in town for using.....well, let's just say a type of meat they shouldn't have. Man, am I lucky I didn't eat there.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

ASDFGHJKL

The+Fox wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

I don't think I'll be able to eat chinese food again for a loooong time. Not since the health department shut down a Chinese restaurant in town for using.....well, let's just say a type of meat they shouldn't have. Man, am I lucky I didn't eat there.

Thanks to you, me niether...

ASDFGHJKL

The_Fox

GabeGreens wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Thanks to you, me niether...

If I can gross out at least one person a day, my job is done.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Knux

The+Fox wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Are you talking about when Chinese take domesticated animals and...well you know? If that's the case, I have to say I heard those stories before, disgusting!

Knux

The_Fox

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Are you talking about when Chinese take domesticated animals and...well you know? If that's the case, I have to say I heard those stories before, disgusting!

Sadly, yes. It's a shame too, because it's such a tiny minority that do it. They just give the other restaurant owners a bad rep and further the stereotype. I guess it just takes a few bad apples, you know?

Edited on by The_Fox

-President John Adams

ASDFGHJKL

I keep trying to play Kid Icarus and I cant EVER get past the second level!
And I believe Castlevania 3 is overrated. Its just so hard to control you character. And I hate that you cant jump while on stairs.

ASDFGHJKL

Knux

Does anybody know where I can increase the number of bombs I can carry in The Legend of Zelda:A Link to the Past?

Edited on by Knux

Knux

ASDFGHJKL

Not sure. I wonder if you even can.

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Got the golden sword in Majoras Mask! Woohoo!

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.