Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 6,522

Knux

fudgenuts wrote:

MP2 is so hard!

MP2 is hard, but awesome. It is the best Prime game.

Knux

LzWinky

All this talk about MPs is making me want to sing!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

Fact #109: Mr.T Didn't wanna be a Fighter wanted to be a Dancer

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@Tails: He would have been a good dancer

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Mr T is a super hero who wears gold right?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

@Tails: He would have been a good dancer

ya and he used to be part of the A Team! but we best talk more about games or Prosody will delete this topic

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@Tails: Games? This isn't a gaming thread. This is an "interesting facts and conversations" thread!

Remember what Prosody said:

Prosody wrote:

To be honest, unless this thread suddenly descends into you guys slinging insults at each other or posting degrading stuff, I'm happy to let it go on. You all seem to be enjoying it and I think I've come across as a little overbearing in this regard, so you've won immunity from my padlock. Enjoy it

Would you consider Mr. T dancing to be degrading?

Edited on by LzWinky

Knux

Anybody looking forward to Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep? I am, but I pre-ordered 358/2 Days to keep me entertained in the meantime.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

LzWinky

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Anybody looking forward to Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep? I am, but I got 358/2 Days to keep me entertained in the meantime.

Nope, it's on the PSP

Edited on by LzWinky

Knux

lz2009 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Anybody looking forward to Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep? I am, but I got 358/2 Days to keep me entertained in the meantime.

Nope, it's on the PSP

I know, but that game alone IS THE REASON to buy a PSP (I already own a PSP). After all, the game is 50 hours long.

Knux

Twilight_Crow

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Nope, it's on the PSP

I know, but that game alone IS THE REASON to buy a PSP (I already own a PSP). After all, the game is 50 hours long.

It's not as if everybody could afford one you know .

How is the DS 358/2 days, any good?
Did they messed with the story too much?

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

ASDFGHJKL

Sorry, not interested in the PSP. I think Im done with console for this generation. Im thinking of getting the Ds one

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

@Gabe: What?

Knux

@GabeGreens-Well if you plan on buying Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, why haven't you preorder it yet? The game will be out in 3 weeks!

Knux

LzWinky

@irken: What are we celebrating?

LzWinky

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

@GabeGreens-Well if you plan on buying Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, why haven't you preorder it yet? The game will be out in 3 weeks!

Why preorder it?

irken004

lz2009 wrote:

@irken: What are we celebrating?

NINJAS and DEATH

It's famous in Japan! I should know, Demolishor told me

...Poor Demolishor....

Untitled

Edited on by irken004

Knux

@Iz 2009-Because the game will not be sold out, and you can buy the game on launch day.
@Twilight Crow-Sorry if you misunderstood. I do not have the game yet. But I had read some of the game's story, and it is VERY good. But, you need to have played at least KH I&II and possibly Re:COM to fully understand the story. I understand about the PSP being too expensive. Hopefully Sony will cut the PSP's price down before Birth by Sleep is released in North America.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.