Forums

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,460

shingi_70

I,Vampire #19 dem feels.

Damn you miserable sod Failkov.

I guess Tig would have been the Red Lantern if he would have continued to write that and GLC.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

HawkeyeWii

Ick I don't like the change in profile picture for you. I liked the DC ones way better.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

shingi_70

But the Xbox Hype Train.

Anywho this week I picked up

I,Vampire #19
Superman #18
Justice League #18
Vibe #2
Batwoman #18
Earth-2 #9
Earth-2 #10

this makes me current or an issue behind every series im reading but Justice League Dark and i'm not sure if I want to grab #17 and #18 of those issues.

cover to Green Lantern #20
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

Buzzfeed Interview with Geoff Johns and Jeff Lemire on Trinit...

Looking at this week's releases. I'll be grabbing

Swamp Thing #19
Green Arrow #20
The Phantom Stranger #20 (Justice League Dark Cameo)

Also interested in
Detective Comics #20
The Movement #1

WAT!

HawkeyeWii

I really want to get into Swamp Thing and more importantly Detective Comics!
@Sony_70 What is the significant differences between Batman and Detective Comics?

Twitter:

shingi_70

Batman is the big bombastic comic where Batman does awseome shit all the time. Detective has been a slower paced afair building up the villians as well as Batman. I'd reccomend starting with #13. Its been a more street level crime story with a lot of intresting turns.

The biggest difference is that Batman is written to be really big story arcs, while each issue of detective is mostly self contained and has a few sory threads for the over all story plot.

It seems Detective will be the main batbook going forward with Batman stuck in the past for the next year.

WAT!

HawkeyeWii

@Sony_70
My Batman subscription is about to run out and I naturally went to DC comics website to renew my subscription, well it turns out there isn't a renew section, only a subscription section. What do I do? I don't want to resubscribe and get a duplicate of one of my last issues in my last subscription...

Twitter:

shingi_70

You might have to just re-suscribe. There might be a renew sheet after you last issue comes. Fron the what's new in the

Lady Vic is going to be showing up in Batwing.
Untitled

Pages and design of Nightmare Nurse who's showing up in this and next month's Phantom Stranger.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I love the first panel of the preview art that shows the Dark team with Nightmare Nurse. I just love their design's and whole motif compared to the other two teams. Sucks Zee is leaving the team and getting a new costume.

WAT!

shingi_70

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10102261205268336

Best Hero flick of the summer.

This week's funnybooks i'm grabbing are

Threshold #5
Justice League of America #3
Batman #20
Green Arrow #20
Swamp Thing #19

So Hawkeye you plan to try out Superman Unchained by Scott Snyder and Jim Lee.

WAT!

HawkeyeWii

Oooo another Scott Snyder, Interesting!

Yeah I guess I'll have to re-subscribe, but I hope I don't get a double of an issue though.

Twitter:

RR529

There's a YouTube video series called Man At Arms, where a professional blacksmith forges real, practical versions of pop-culture weapons, and in one episode he made six Batarangs (Batman obviously). At the end of the video, a poor junk car is on the receving end of their wrath.

His day job involves forging props for movies, and he mentioned that he has worked for three Batman movies. Two of which were 90's flicks, with the third being The Dark Knight Returns.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

HawkeyeWii

Who is Caul?
Braniac is awesome, but I thought he was just a Superman villain.
He is actually someone I would have liked to see in Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Twitter:

shingi_70

One of the main characters in threshold. He's an undercover GL.

Its probably one of my favorite books right now and has replaced I,Vampire as the book I read for character interactions.

WAT!

shingi_70

Hey Hawkeye you get Batman #20 yet?

WAT!

Tasuki

Not sure if anyone but me has been following Arrow on the CW but next week is the season finale. I so can't wait to see how this is all going to wrap up. I have to say this has been the best new show this season.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

So after to ask with the latest rumors saying that if Man of Steel is successful enough that a JL movie will be green lit. Also rumors are stating that Nolan has been put in charge of all of DC's characters movie wise. So what do you all think?

My Backlog

shingi_70

Geoff Johns has been teasing some DCE annoucments so i'm guessing that at comic con there going to announce that

Green Lantern
Man of Steel
Arrow
Booster Gold
Dark Universe

are all in the same Universe.

Also solicitations for august are coming in and these are my favorite thus far.

WAT!

Tasuki

I hope that they do use Arrow as Green Arrow's background for JL and that the same guy who is playing Oliver plays him in a JL movie. I can see them using him as Arrow I mean they do have him as a skin for Green Arrow in Injustice.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic