Forums

Topic: Everything DC (Movies, Games, Comics, etc...)

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,460

KaiserGX

Idk I think it was like 4-2 but I was facing come kid... lol I could hear him talking on the mic but I guess he didn't know the mic was on or something.

Practice mode SHOULD have unlimited health. Or other options you can change like unlimited meter or refillable meter.

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

HawkeyeWii

Me too that is how I got 2 of my 3 hahaha I could hear some kid too. Yeah I suck

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

shingi_70

Untitled

Another new character. This one's named relic and will be the main antagonist in the new GL run.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

HawkeyeWii

I'm just curious. @Sony_70 which 3 series of comics do you have the most of?
For me it is definitely Spider-man by a long shot and then Batman and Avengers.

Twitter:

shingi_70

I probably have more issues of Batman anything else, than Superman, and Justice league.

Just read the new chapter of Smallville Season 11. I freaking love this book and Miller is one of the few writrs that make me care about the legion of superheroes. I wuld recommend the book to you @HawkeyeWII its pretty cheap to get into since each issue is only $0.999 and the trade for the first episoide is out.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Mickey

This has been going on for too long and I have to say this: @HawkeyeWii WAKE UP. I want you to read this very carefully cause I don't think I was clear enough before, THERE IS SUCH A THING AS OPINIONS! Believe me when I say I'VE BEEN THERE. You are deeply interested in something and you can't help but get upset when someone says that thing is stupid! I KNOW! But you should really start using "in my honest opinion" and start trying to understand other's opinions and I GUARANTEE you'll be seeing a lot less arguments. I learned my lesson, and it's about time you learn yours. I don't hate you for it, and I'll admit a lot of those arguments were MY fault and I apologize. But you need to understand that some of those were your fault and unless you want that image for yourself then you should apologize also. I'm certain you're a nice guy in real-life so I'd like it to be easier to distinguish you from the ACTUALLY bad people. And you don't have to reply to this, I just want you to understand.

back on-topic: No, I haven't got Injustice yet, but I plan on getting it on Wii U. I hope I get to see you there!

PS: That's also why I've been avoiding the Injustice topic, I'm still trying to stay in a relatively spoiler-free bubble, don't take it personally.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

HawkeyeWii

@MickeyTheGreat I went over this yesterday, I don't know why it was brought up again.
@Sony_70 I just downloaded the first 3 issues of Injustice and they are great! Is the first issue of Smallville free?

Twitter:

shingi_70

HawkeyeWii wrote:

@MickeyTheGreat I went over this yesterday, I don't know why it was brought up again.
@Sony_70 I just downloaded the first 3 issues of Injustice and they are great! Is the first issue of Smallville free?

Nope I think its $0.99 but I think its a series you'd enjoy. Te etemplate is that every 12 digital issues equals one episode of the show (expect the current arc which is going to be nine issues). Also every fourth Friday of the month an issue not related to the main story arc is relased and four of them makes a small side story.

The current arcs are

Guardian (#1-12)- The opening arc starting a year after the show ended and a getting to know the status quo and the main cast.
Detective (#13-24): Batman introduction into the smallville universe and his first introduction into the smallville universe.
Haunted (#25-#27, #29-31,#33-35,#38-40) Superman teams up with impulse to stop a creature called the black racer.
Effigy (#28,32,36, 37)- A sside story that teams Batman with Martian Manhunter and runs concurrent timeline wise too Haunted.

The two current story arcs are
Argo -Superman and Bosster gold time Travel to the 31st century to meet the Legion and Supergirl while earth is at war with new Krypton.
Valkyrie- Lois Lane goes into the congo to investigate superman known as the angel and ends up teaming up with Lana Lang.

Those are just broadstrokes for the descriptions since the series is like a TV show and handles multiple plot points and I didn't post what could be potential spoilers.

WAT!

Mickey

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I brought it up because you still don't get it. Unless you change, we can't just "avoid" arguments like that. While this post:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Fine Green Lantern is awesome!!! You can like it all you want, I don't. You're right liking a movie is an opinion.
Green Lantern can be 10 times better than all the dark knight movies for someone. There head may not be screwed on straight, but hey it sure is their opinion.
For me... (ME) Just saying the words and phrases "good" and "Green Lantern movie" in one sentence makes me cringe......

Was a step in the right direction you STILL said "There head may not be screwed on straight" and after the comment you posted a link to an article. That right there is why I needed to post. Nobody wants to see the sales, or see ratings, they just like the characters, and they don't need you stomping on their parade, because one thing was below another thing on some list! So please. Use "in my opinion." And use "really? Why?" And stop using "no you're wrong" please! Have I made myself clear? Once again, I don't hate you. I just want you to understand.

ON-TOPIC: recently saw the new Man of Steel trailer. COMPLETELY TURNED AROUND, THIS MOVIE WILL BE THE BEST SUPERMAN MOVIE YET!!!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

HawkeyeWii

I do get it, that is why I said me (ME) ME ME ME in the post. It is my opinion. I pointed that out.
Lets not get into this anymore. We were fine talking about the game until someone went back a couple pages and started it again.

Anyways have you guys mastered any characters in Injustice?
@Sony_70 Do you know how many issues the Injustice comic is going for? I got the first 5. Is it worth it getting the rest or can I basically see what happens from playing the game? Because the end of the 4th issue is caught up with the beginning of the story.

Twitter:

shingi_70

I think the injustice comic will go a few more issues but I think you'd get the gist of everything from playing the game. right now the story is going to veer into why Nightwing is with the Regime.

WAT!

ThePirateCaptain

@Hawkeye
I would never say that I've mastered any of the characters in Injustice, but I do feel pretty confident playing as Batman, Green Lantern, Deathstroke, Joker, or Aquaman.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

HawkeyeWii

Oh and you can make him look like this if you have 2 people playing at the Fortress of Solitude and each character is doomsday with a different costume.

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

I know I thought it was pretty cool too! Nice little easter egg in the game. It is kinda hard to see him in the background though.

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic