Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,541 to 2,560 of 5,198

Electricmastro

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

I just bought Punch Out NES last week, I bought Donkey Kong 1994 a month ago, i'm not compelled to be Aura Aura Climber, so that only leaves Starfox 64, but I only have 170 coins. :/

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

RevolverLink

I highly recommend Donkey Kong to anyone that has even the slightest interest in playing it. It's one of the best puzzle platformers ever made.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Ketchupcat

Agreed, I got DK last year and I still play it sometimes. At first I was hesitant because I thought it was just the original arcade version ported to Game Boy, but its actually 100 levels of awesome.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Ketchupcat

Also, does anyone know when the platinum rewards for the year are revealed? I thought it would be today. Anyway, I hope it's a Luigi hat, it would be fitting for the Year of Luigi.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

rjejr

Guess it's finally time to get SF64, I've never played any version of it but I doubt anybody here will talk me out of spending 200 coins on it. I have 1650 waiting to be spent.

Anybody have any insight on Aura Aura Climber? It looks like one of those free app games were you just keep moving up until you can't. I hate those.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

rayword45

rjejr wrote:

Guess it's finally time to get SF64, I've never played any version of it but I doubt anybody here will talk me out of spending 200 coins on it. I have 1650 waiting to be spent.

Anybody have any insight on Aura Aura Climber? It looks like one of those free app games were you just keep moving up until you can't. I hate those.

You do keep moving up, and there is an endless mode, but trust me, it's FAR more addictive than games like Doodle Jump. Give it a shot if you have $2 or wanna waste 100 coins.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

RR529

Interesting rewards, but I don't have enough coins for any of them (already have GB DK anyways).

I'll just wait to see what games they put up for gold members (hoping for Paper Mario).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Sleepingmudkip

because super Mario u is like 60 coins

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

PanicPuppet

@CrimsonFire13 Because the CN year "resets" itself after June 30th.

Like right now, I earned Platinum status for this year and have 520 coins.

Now I need 300 coins to reach Gold status for next year, which ends June 30th 2014.

PanicPuppet

e-love

Well I used my 200 coins on F-Zero X this past month, and I love it!

I currently have 70 coins and wish I could get Star Fox 64, but oh well
I won't be getting any games until Pikmin 3 which is right before the offer ends and still wouldn't be enough coins ;0

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

e-love

@Retro
It's so much fun

and it runs SO fast too D:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.