Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,183

Spoony_Tech

Seahawks O.O!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

lol hell yeah my hawks come back and win it. That was epic!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

y2josh

Can't believe the Seahawks beat the Giants. I'm glad the Eagle's lost again though

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

lol i just wish my fantasy team didn't suck

JayArr

Got dis week in the bag baby! =D

I would also like to thank everyone who rejected trade offers involving Frank Gore. Dude seems to have got his swagger back.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Tebow can't complete a pass, but he sure can run. Hes the next Peterson!

y2josh

Tebow for president!

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Lets see more of that Roddy magic woo!

TheBaconator

My team can only win when the Eagles win apparently. I really like how I got 1 point from 3 players, too. I will never listen to Yahoo projections again. If I kept Lynch or played Williams instead of Ridley I would have had a much better chance of winning right now. And Tennessee's defense was way too over-rated by everyone.

Edited on by TheBaconator

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

y2josh

It's coming down to the wire. Can UncleWolf destroy my perfect season, or will he come up short. I have a 35 point lead and he has 2 players left for Monday night (Calvin Johnson and Matt Forte).

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

LOL. Two of the best fantasy point players this year so far! You better hope Johnson doesn't continue his touchdown streak! And hope the lions defense can hold off forte. I know jayarr is hoping that!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

I just want to see the Lions stout D-Line shred the Bears nO-Line. 10+ sacks please.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

So far having the bears kicker is working against jayarr! Looking good also for Josh to get his first loss!

And that seals the deal for jayarr! One down one to go!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

TheBaconator

You know, I was expecting to lose, but to Detroit's defense, not some bogus penalty on Urlacher that allowed a Pettigrew TD pass to happen. The ref's just blew my chances of winning, and Chicago's. YAY REFS!!!

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Spoony_Tech

And now hanger is right back in it LOL!

Looks like Josh lives to see another day!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

y2josh

Can't believe I won that one. 115 to 113

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

I call for a recount on points LOL!

MERG said:

y2josh

Haha. I hope that by the time yahoo gets all the points completely correct by tomorrow I'm still the winner.

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Who the hell would play the bucs defense against San fran?

Spoony_Tech

The next question is do you dare play them against the saints! On the other hand who do I play at defense this week. The lions might shred the niners d or the bears might bounce back and hold off Peterson! I'm still not 100% sold on the lions as this will no doubt be their toughest week for sure!

I would trash talk you this week but I don't think I need to.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.