Forums

Topic: A Music Thread

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 2,048

Dizzy_Boy

This for those who want some feels in their music, especially those old enough to remember it coming out.
Enigma - Return to innocence.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

Loving Perfume's new single.

If You Wanna

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

6ch6ris6

if you ever need musical motivation to do some sport...look no further
Ace - Adrenaline

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Simkro

Hey !! I made this cover of Mario Odyssey if you wanna listen ! [removed]

thank's

Edited on by Octane

Simkro

bimmy-lee

@Solea - My friend, good to talk to you again. I think that tuning is just called The Fred, but you have to have a bee’s nest in your guitar, a fever in your blood, and the devil inside for it to sound right. Amazing how those old timers could tell you their life’s story in a single song. Gotta admit, I didn’t know proper forum ettiquette when I made my music thread, I didn’t even search for another music thread before I made it. Lucky it didn’t get locked immediately. I’m wiser now, and that thread is dead. That’s fine. I’ll chat with you here. Glad you’re back.

Edit - Forgot the most important part. Interesting that you say his guitar rhymes with his vocals because Fred himself said that he used his guitar as a “voice”. In his exact words, he said, “I make the guitar say what I’m saying”, and “I make my guitar sing”. It’s true too. I think slide guitar masters leave their strings real loose to bend the notes and make them cry. When he plucks the deep strings for the rhythm, they just bounce off the fret repeatedly like a jackhammer. It’s kind of my favorite part of his sound. And John Hurt, I’m not even sure he was a human being. He might have been some kind of ancient muse disguised as a human/tortoise hybrid.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

bimmy-lee

@Solea - Wow, cool song. I was previously unfamiliar with this band, but the more I’ve read about and listened to them since you made me aware, the more I realize I need to get familiar with them. Thanks.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

jtmnm

Since playing Ys III, I've become completely enamored with its soundtrack.

Edited on by jtmnm

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

Cobalt

Dunno if there are synthlovers here but MY GODDDDDD, I have that song(made in 2016 but sounds like an 80's massive HIT) on repeat when I work on my game... That's just insanely well done !

Edited on by Cobalt

Cobalt

Ralizah

@Solea No.

To be honest, I don't think I've ever deliberately sat down and listened to a Prince song. I've definitely heard some on the radio, but that's about it.

I do like Michael Jackson's work, though.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic