Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,421 to 1,433 of 1,433

App

@Dynamaniac I love that suggestion! I hope Ant thinks about it.

App

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

App

This is 100% not important, but I kinda like to know if someone ignores me. That's just me, I bet a couple of people will get upset if they found out someone ignored them.

App

Northwind

Apportal wrote:

This is 100% not important, but I kinda like to know if someone ignores me. That's just me, I bet a couple of people will get upset if they found out someone ignored them.

Yeeeaaah, gonna chime in here and respectfully disagree. Implementing this would be a bad idea, imo, for the same reason people aren't informed if someone unfriends them on Facebook or unfollows them on Twitter.

Autocorrect keeps causing me to write things I didn't Nintendo.

My Nintendo: Northwind | Twitter:

App

@Northwind yeah I know they'll never implement it, but that's just something I'd be curious about. IDC if you disagree.

Also, how dare you not agree with me smh I'm ignoring you now.

Edited on by App

App

Northwind

Apportal wrote:

Also, how dare you not agree with me smh I'm ignoring you now.

sad trombone noises

App

Actually, just cue the Mario 64 game over music. Much more fitting.

App

App

@Dynamaniac what? No. Just a random thought that popped into my head. You’re good

App

Northwind

Joking aside, I just checked: in over a year I have a grand total of four people on my ignore list - and one of the four has apparently never posted or commented anything so idr why they’re even there.

It might be a bigger deal for those who ignore a lot of people. I think it’s a bad idea, but it also wouldn’t affect me much personally either way so I’m not sure how much weight my opinion on the matter ought to carry.

App

Yeah it’s def a bad idea, but I hear ya. I have a grand total of 11 on my ignore list.
Not going to mention names -obviously- but they’re posts got so annoying and disrespectful I had to. It’s a very useful feature.

Edited on by App

App

Diddy64

Just a few minutes ago, I was greeted one of those sticky ads that don't let you scroll your phone until one select the ad. One so large that it occupied all my phone screen. Please contact however allowed such an ad. It is literally forcing someone to enter a shop that have products that one is not interested. Such ads should not be permitted here or any site.

Undergoing games:
Zelda BotW (playing it)
Fire Emblem Awakening (playing it)
Octopath Traveler (on hiatus)
Hyrule Warriors DE (on hiatus)
Zelda Phantom Hourglass (on hiatus)

WoomyNNYes

@Diddy6 you should cite which os and browser to help them verify & troubleshoot.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Science liker
Extreme bicycle rider
(Nobody says "extreme". I said it to be silly.)
Playing: Rocket League (Platinum rank with weak aim)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic