Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 2,602

porto

@Northwind @Grumblevolcano yep happens to me too. And if I scroll too fast it'll get really laggy and behind. Super annoying on mobile. The computer's fine tho.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

Problem solved, I guess the videos stopped appearing because the event is over (last day was September 20th)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Heavyarms55

I don't use ad adblocker on this site because I want you to get your ad revenue. Is there a way I can filter political ads? I see more than enough of that literally everywhere else.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Zeldafan79

I got an idea for this site! How bout on slow news days we stop filling the void with articles about how some guy in his moms basement modded or hacked whatever system like he deserves a medal or something? Yet don't we dare discuss hacking or modding ourselves!

Oh and rumors shouldn't be news worthy at all. What is this Nintendorumors.com? I want facts not theorys or some guy in some place got some info from some source who may or may not be affiliated with some game developer who might have an inside scoop on some BS!

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

Daniel36

Heavyarms55 wrote:

I don't use ad adblocker on this site because I want you to get your ad revenue. Is there a way I can filter political ads? I see more than enough of that literally everywhere else.

This is one of the few sites where I disabled ad blocker as well. But that's also because the ads here aren't very intrusive.

I did chuckle though when I was reading a review for a low poly racer and it had like 5 times the ad for a hyper realistic racing game.

Daniel36

Dynamaniac

Hello! I've been using this site for Nintendo news for a while now and I've really been enjoying it. I do have one suggestion though: what if we could have a "filtered" news section where users can filter the articles they see by type? You already go through all the trouble of categorizing articles (News, Random, etc.) so why not give us the ability to filter them based on those categories? That way people could personalize their news feeds. For example, I might want to see mainly News and Review articles, while not seeing Rumor articles. I don't know how difficult this would be to implement, but I personally would really appreciate it! Regardless, thanks for reading my comment, and keep up the good work.

Dynamaniac

porto

@Dynamaniac I love that suggestion! I hope Ant thinks about it.

porto

porto

This is 100% not important, but I kinda like to know if someone ignores me. That's just me, I bet a couple of people will get upset if they found out someone ignored them.

porto

porto

@Northwind yeah I know they'll never implement it, but that's just something I'd be curious about. IDC if you disagree.

Also, how dare you not agree with me smh I'm ignoring you now.

Edited on by porto

porto

porto

Actually, just cue the Mario 64 game over music. Much more fitting.

porto

porto

@Dynamaniac what? No. Just a random thought that popped into my head. You’re good

porto

porto

Yeah it’s def a bad idea, but I hear ya. I have a grand total of 11 on my ignore list.
Not going to mention names -obviously- but they’re posts got so annoying and disrespectful I had to. It’s a very useful feature.

Edited on by porto

porto

Diddy64

Just a few minutes ago, I was greeted one of those sticky ads that don't let you scroll your phone until one select the ad. One so large that it occupied all my phone screen. Please contact however allowed such an ad. It is literally forcing someone to enter a shop that have products that one is not interested. Such ads should not be permitted here or any site.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Octane

@antdickens We just had a spammer, but the thread title itself was a link to an external website. But it also messed up the layout of the forum. I removed the thread. But it may be worth looking into...

Octane

Octane

@antdickens The user is in the banned list. IP and everything is there. The only thing I could do was delete the thread, there was no way to open it and close it manually since the thread itself was a link to an external website.

Octane

Diddy64

@WoomyNNYes You mean my device? I use an Android phone, more specifically a Samsung and my browser is Samsung Internet.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic