Forums

Topic: shantae 10-4-2010

Posts 21 to 40 of 87

rosemo

I am interested in the special prize since I completed MFC but 1200 points is kind of steep. We'll see. I think I have 300 points left so if I buy 1000...You know, I'll probably wait for the review to see how long it is, etc. I do have other DS cartridge games to finish but I will likely end up getting it.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

HolyMackerel

I'm a little confused about the special prize... Does it mean that if you've finished MFC with all S ranks you get a better prize than if you haven't finished it? I'm making my way very slowly through the game (playing a bit every so often) so I'm nowhere near finished, even though I like the game a lot. Does that mean I'll have to buy Shantae after I finish MFC? That might be a long time.

HolyMackerel

cheapogamer4life

@: holymakerel
If I'm not mistaken the recent NL Shantae article was only a preview of the full e-mail that will be sent to all of the Shantae fan mail subscribers due to be released before the game comes out. So I'm guessing that the special prizes will be explained in the next e-mail.

Disclaimer: not 100% sure about this (^) info.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Armand

Mighty Flip Champs is one of my favorite DSiWare Games , and actually it was my first DSiWare Game.

I'm looking forward to the game and the prize

Armand

HolyMackerel

Love that wink. Great sprite art!

HolyMackerel

MasterGraveheart

Sylverstone wrote:

SUPERZELDAPROSODY wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

MasterGraveheart can rest easy now :3

LOL! ^ this. I'm sure a lot of us can

He's gonna rest alright..... rest... in peace!!!

I'm glad I was able to leave my mark here in Nintendo Life.

@SUPERZELDAMAN: That's very nice, Undertaker. =P

Y'know... I have half a mind to continue pestering the Nintendo Download threads in regards to the next installment. I'd miss you guys too much. ^_~

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Bones00

I wish I could find the original at a reasonable price. The best price I've found was $120 for the original GBC game.

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter:

sonic_brawler95

I hope the original will be on the 3DS's VC, so I can finally play it.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

SuperMarioFan96

Awesome! Although I admit I really don't trust IGN when it comes to downloadable reviews, but still, it's good to know someone's saying it's awesome!

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

cheapogamer4life

With only around a six hour story in this one I'm wondering if one of the unlockables for this one will be another game or a demo of one.

edit: random question
Is it even possible to have a six hour episodic game?
This doesn't sound right at all imho.

Edited on by cheapogamer4life

Paperclip

cheapogamer4life wrote:

With only around a six hour story in this one I'm wondering if one of the unlockables for this one will be another game or a demo of one.

With ONLY six hours? What are you talking about. I've paid 5x as much for a little over double the hours. Six hours for a $12 DOWNLOADABLE game is an excellent length. Plus I'm sure it's the kind of game for speedruns, and just multiple runs in general.

Check out my classy comics.

cheapogamer4life

@ Starcross64: post has been edited to explain my post a little better.

sonic_brawler95

@cheapo- Two hours each episode I guess? That would've been terrible, thank god its all in one game!

I agree, it seems a little short, but its a great length for a downloadable game. Plus, as starcross said, it seems it may be a speed-run sorta thing...

How long was the first one, anyway?

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Birdman

@Sonic_Brawler95 - I remember reading in a Nintendo Power article that the first episode was supposed to be 4.5 hours in length. Don't know what happened there. Also, Soul of Darkness was only about 2-3 hours in length, and I can't find anything truly terrible about that one in any reviews, though my own opinion digresses.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.