Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 1,621

petitprogrammer

boxtropica for the Game packs are we going to be able to download them through your posts or do we have to find them on our own

petitprogrammer

petitprogrammer

hello just tried the update of galaxy os still has bugs different bugs when you load tools then go down to try to go back it says sintax error code line 193 if command
and are you going to make it so we can exit the apps and return to the menu?

petitprogrammer

GrabSomeEyes

I was actually thinking it'd be a good idea to host the game's QR codes on a site, even if it's a Proboards site or something and then have a message that directs you to the website in-program.
Just an idea.

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

JadedSapphire

petitprogrammer wrote:

hello just tried the update of galaxy os still has bugs different bugs when you load tools then go down to try to go back it says sintax error code line 193 if command
and are you going to make it so we can exit the apps and return to the menu?

Hmmm.... I haven't had that problem... But I'll look into it...

GrabSomeEyes wrote:

I was actually thinking it'd be a good idea to host the game's QR codes on a site, even if it's a Proboards site or something and then have a message that directs you to the website in-program.
Just an idea.

I have just the thing! I can host it! All I have to do is build the site! ^.^

petitprogrammer wrote:

boxtropica for the Game packs are we going to be able to download them through your posts or do we have to find them on our own

I'll have them in my posts, like I will post qr codes for Galaxy along with the optional Game Packs when they come out.

3DS FC:2191-8088-7187
Yours?

petitprogrammer

Sorry not sintex error it says undefined label

petitprogrammer

JadedSapphire

Oh! Then I must have forgotten to do it... I'll post a bug fix in about 10-20 min.

Yours?

Tekulo

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site. Actually, I found it because of this topic. I recently downloaded Petit Computer and I recently made a music box out of my 3DS. XD

This is my first real program I made. It just plays Saria's Song from Legend of Zelda (and loops). I figured I'd test out the music first. It was actually a lot easier to understand than I thought it would be. ^^

I did make a background image to go with it, but whenever I ran the program it had to load the files separately first and it made a noise that got in the way of the music... Anyone know how to put up an image other than the command LOAD SC0...?

Also, I wasn't able to figure out how to get the percussion to speed up separately from the rest of the song. Anyone know how to write in specific rhythms with the drums?

Anyway, the QR code is here: Untitled

Tekulo

JadedSapphire

HEY, EVERYONE HERE THAT HAS BEEN POSTING THERE QR CODES, OR PEOPLE THAT WANT TUTORIALS FOR PETIT COMPUTER- NOW- THERE IS A SITE DEDICATED FOR PETIT COMPUTER! IT'S OWN FORUM!!! www.conlogxl.com

IM boxtropica SEE YOU THERE!

Yours?

Peidorrento

Either someone took my nick or something went wrong with my registration. I tried to do it through my Android. Terrible mistake.

"A vingança nunca é plena, mata a alma e a envenena" - Seu Madruga
Presidente, CEO, Programador e único empregado da Peidosoft.
https://www.facebook.com/nonamefornowsoft

JadedSapphire

Peidorrento wrote:

Either someone took my nick or something went wrong with my registration. I tried to do it through my Android. Terrible mistake.

LOL!
I might try to do it on my phone to see what happens!

Edited on by JadedSapphire

Yours?

Eel

I present to you... Petit Blocks!
Untitled
It's just a toy-like program where you place blocks around. Not much to do, just a time waster.

Since the game uses an isometric view, placing blocks around can get confusing

Btw, only 1 save file for you... It takes 8 MEM files to save a single map

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

neoxid500

Morphtroid wrote:

I present to you... Petit Blocks!
Untitled
It's just a toy-like program where you place blocks around. Not much to do, just a time waster.

Since the game uses an isometric view, placing blocks around can get confusing

Btw, only 1 save file for you... It takes 8 MEM files to save a single map

...HOWOWOWWOWO!?!??!!?!?!??!?!

neoxid500

josh14

Morphtroid that game looks great

josh14

Eel

Thanks I hope you two like it.

Btw, I forgot to mention:
Maps can hold up to 2048 blocks, but having too many blocks on screen will make drawing them slower.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Linput

how do you make it so someone inputs there name into the program, and then the program can say the name? also, i am working on a conversation program, kinda like siri. when its done, can it be in the OS?

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

koopatroopaX

hey morphtroid, about your petit farm, what did you think about my clarified explanation. do you understand it? if you want i can try to get a picture on here if you still don't understand. also what do you think about these ideas. expanding on my forest idea, why don't you try to make a small area, say 4 maps, that is covered with bushes, trees, and various vegatation. every ten steps takes away the same amount of energy as 1 hoe or water move. than it will take energy to search these different things to find seeds. for example a acorn tree will be shaken to reveal an acorn seed. or something like that. also, if possible, make certain things only accesible during their real world growing season. so flower seeds will only appear in the spring and more of tree sapling seeds appear in the fall or something akin to that.

koopatroopaX

Eel

Yeah I was able to reproduce the bug myself, quite an odd find!
I'll try to fix it and play with the idea of a forest (though rather than new seeds, I think daily wild fruit would be more suitable).

Bloop.

GrabSomeEyes

@Linput14 go onto page 4 of this thread, and look for @0LD_SK0OL_PUNK 's name test. He did exactly what you asked so that should at least give you an example to work with. Props to 0LD_SK0OL_PUNK, you seem to have made something a lot of people are having some trouble with or at least a lot of people want to replicate.
Also, if you want to ask how to do something it might be better to ask on the other forum, as this one is mostly for QR codes (hence the thread title).

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.