Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 661 to 680 of 1,774

rosemo

@Starcross: X-Scape is about 8-10 hours long if you want to take on all the side quests and everything, which I recommend doing. You receive medals for completing all the side quests on each planet. Also, some warp gates to planets are hidden, adding to the challenge and replayability of the game. I wholeheartedly recommend this for 800 points and I don't often recommend an 800 point game.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

I think you should get crash couse domo, unless you want more, drift street international is awesome too.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

lemonhead

is metal torrent worth it or should i get soul of darkness

lemonhead

sonic_brawler95

I'm going on a little vacation this weekend, and I need something to keep me busy. I'm thinking of rebuying Art Acadamy for my XL, but I'm not sure since there's gonna be a $20 retail game this October (but I'm very impatient). That is if some can reccomend me something else.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Hokori

Im thinking of getting Chef, Manhole, Vermin, DKJR., Kappa's Trail, X-Scape, and Pinball Pulse, but I still dont know if 3DS is transferable? but which ones should I get?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Birdman

@Otaku - I'd reccomend getting X-Scape and A Kappa's Trail, since those two are two of the best games on DSiWare.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

jdarrell

@lemonhead I like Metal Torrent more, but it's probably not worth it unless you enjoy high score games.

jdarrell

bryguy1919

I'd recommend getting all of the Art Style games. They are all extremely high quality are fun puzzlers.

PSN: brrgpfife

hulklol123456789

Kappa's Trail, X-Scape, get those ones.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Paperclip

Don't get the G&W games. Bird and Beans, Spotto, Escapee Go, and Aura Aura Climber are all better 200 point games. But X-Scape is seriously awesome though. I love it. I also really want A Kappa's Trail though (since it's by Brownie Brown), but I'm saving points for Rytmik.

Edited on by Paperclip

Check out my classy comics.

lemonhead

is paperfeild a good buy

lemonhead

Birdman

@lemonhead - Pop Island: Paperfield is one of the besst 200 point games available on DSiWare. It's totally a good buy.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

Ickaser

@lemonhead- I highly recommend getting Pop Island (not paperfield) as well, because you will get a LOT more content, and thus replayability. In fact, Paperfield just has two less maps than the first
when you own the first.

Pop Island!

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3108-0926

sonic_brawler95

For future decisions, which is a better 500 point game: Maestro Green Groove or Soul of Darkness?

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

Birdman

@sonic_brawler - Imo, Green Groove beats SoD. But that's just me. You'll have a fun, albeit short, time with both though.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

sonic_brawler95

Ok, I'll probly but Maestro if I ever have some points lying around.

KCKowalchuk

Okay, so I have 500 points left. Which should I get? :
-Soul of Darkness,
-A Kappa's Trail,
-Glow Artisan,
-Maestro (is it all classical music stuff?)
or -Face Pilot (if it works, Nintendo Life says it does, IGN says it doesn't)

I have no interest in ArtStyle games and I'm not into puzzle. (except for Glow Artisan)

KCKowalchuk

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic