Forums

Topic: Do you plan on buying Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days?

Posts 41 to 60 of 83

Ricardo91

I'll be getting both Birth By Sleep and 358/2 Days, but not before I get BIS and Scribble.

As for the waiting time for Birth By Sleep, I still haven't played any of the Kingdom Hearts games (though I've wanted them ever since I got a PS2), so it should be out by the time I get and play through KH 1 & 2.

dude

go buy kh 1 and 2 . now . seriously.

dude

The_Cow

I wish to get Kingdom Hearts for the DS; I know that for sure... for I'm a big fan of the series! Hope to get it day one eventually... or sometime later like maybe Christmas 2009!

My sister is the one with the PS2; and we have all of the games! We've both beaten the first Kingdom Hearts and it's without a doubt my favorite! My sister has beaten the 2nd one; yet I still haven't gotten around to doing that! Also we're still new to Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories!

Favorite Song from The Crow City of Angels: I'm Your Boogie Man by White Zombie
Favorite The Crow Quotes: "It can't rain all of the time!" "It's not a good day to be a bad guy, huh?!" "Victims, aren't we all!"

Knux

Everyone needs to buy ALL Kingdom Hearts games. They are all fantastic.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

supers0nic91

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Everyone needs to buy ALL Kingdom Hearts games. They are all fantastic.

Couldn't agree more. All 3 are great and I'm waiting for the fourth

"Sawnik Thee Edgehag" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyImDOxbS7o#movie_player

LzWinky

I've always been curious about how the Organization worked. Probably the reason this game exists in the first place

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BleachFan

Of course! I pre-ordered mine already!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

castlehominid99

I already preorderred this, Mario and loopy, scribblenaugts, nostalgia, and metroid prime trilogy.

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

castlehominid99

My local game stop almost has no games because they are always sold out. LIke they were sold out of chrono trigger 4 months after it was released and are still sold out of legendary starfy. So I preorderred just in case.

castlehominid99

Kingdom hearts 358/2 days FTW

Knux

Everybody MUST buy this game! Late next month, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days will be realesed in North America! OH JOY!!

Knux

LzWinky

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Everybody MUST buy this game! Late next month, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days will be realesed in North America! OH JOY!!

Someone's getting a little excited. Wait, next month? AWESOME!! I hope that the members from CoM are in there. If not, then hope they enjoy their nonexistence

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Popyman

lz2009 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Someone's getting a little excited. Wait, next month? AWESOME!! I hope that the members from CoM are in there. If not, then hope they enjoy their nonexistence

The game is all about The Orginization (and Roxas' year with them)... Heck, you can even play as all of them.

Edited on by Popyman

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Cryptonic

irken004 wrote:

cryptonic wrote:

i dont know what kingdom hearts 358 1/2 days is but i did pre order kingdom 358/2 days

there is no 358 1/2 days, it's just 358/2 days

i know, look at the title of this thread.....its a joke

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

Knux

I pre-ordered it from Amazon, I'm going to receive the game on September 29th because of launch-day shipping!

@Iz 2009-Of course I'm exicted! I have been waiting for this game for 2 years!

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.